Recent content by dsx

+
  1. D

[EPILOGUE] Zeugl battle -- help

I was successful using group silver style on tentacles then switching to strong silver on the head. You also can maneuver behind it and it appeared to me to land more damage.
  2. D

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

After reading through this thread, I considered that the assassin could *also* be Alvin. Destiny is clearly a big theme, and perhaps as we learn Alvin can cross time & space, our decisions to guide him that eventually made him the Grand Master could also have made him be a Witcher (parallel...
  3. D

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

With the exception of a chance of interrupt, as well as some weird placement issues like where you are standing in relationship to opponents and walls/objects causing a "stand there uselessly and get beat to death" bug, it looks to me as if group sword skills do more damage then any skill or...
  4. D

The Witcher and Feminism

Besides following the plot of the books, the reason for all the sex is pretty simple: Video game target audience/demographic... males age 16-35 or so. Examine how many pages of this forums are related to the scene cards? lol
  5. D

International association of Screenshot makers + FAQ

Runes on the swords make Witchers happy.I know. You slept with me in exchange for a ham sandwich. I feel dirty too.What do you mean you know exactly what I'm thinking?(and just because photoshop is fun)Um. Gonna need that ring back, please?
  6. D

[Act IV] Wreath of Immortales?

I took the hut too, and was irked you can't store stuff in it or use the fire place / bed inside. Plus Alvin fallows me around everywhere and is majorly annoying... should be able to command him to stay at hut :)
  7. D

[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

you're right, it is 24.. so only 21 possible per-play-through it seems.
  8. D

humor in The Witcher

Check this thread for some amusing notes.. speaking of notes, hearing NPC's whistle imperial death march from star wars or theme from smurfs *still* cracks me up.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2878.0
  9. D

[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

so in playing though it seems you can only get 22 of the 25, correct? 1 off for your Alvin choice, (shani/triss) and 2 off of the 3 identity paths at end?
  10. D

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

In the trade quarter, a little girl will occasionally say "I'm a drownerette!"
  11. D

An advertisement in trade quarter for a two hand axe: "The Terminator"
  12. D

The bestiary entry in your journal on golems tells the story of the magician's apprentice from the Disney film Fantasia.
Top Bottom