Recent content by Dubya75

+
  1. D

Next-gen update list of changes

No mention of the horrible LOD pop-in?
  2. D

Increased Lod

Fair enough, but he may also have no intention of sharing anything further related to this mod without telling people and that is what I find somewhat discourteous. It takes little to no effort to make a post to update people who are waiting.
  3. D

Mod Hairbounce?

True indeed!
  4. D

Increased Lod

Well he hasn't bothered then to check in with people asking about his mod which means he has clearly abandoned it.
  5. D

Mod Hairbounce?

Well, well, I stand corrected! Just had a good look at this and although Geralt's hair does not become entirely static as was stated (non-HW), 60 FPS does indeed cause less movement of the hair. This correlates to what a moderator on the tech support forum explained a time ago about the RED...
  6. D

Increased Lod

I'm wondering the same. It's been 3 months since danielshihab has even posted in this thread. It would be courteous to at least let people know if it's a dead project. But he seems to have vanished.
  7. D

Mod Hairbounce?

I'm not getting this problem at all (GTX1080ti). It may be a problem with AMD graphics cards, considering that the game uses Nvidia HairWorks. You'd be better off posting this problem in Tech Support instead of Modding.
  8. D

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

I provide constructive criticism. If you can't handle it, perhaps you should not share your mods, because someone is always going to criticize your work. Also, I believe in being honest. Again, do with that what you will.
  9. D

HalkHoganPL now THAT is how you retexture a sheep! Outstanding work as always!
  10. D

I think your game is broken.
  11. D

No offense, but your sheep's wool look more like wet stone. Not sure it is an improvement. Also, your "textures" appear to be superimposed on the vanilla image....rather suspect if you ask me.
  12. D

Really love your work Hulk, but if I may provide a bit of constructive criticism, your use of bump mapping especially on bricks and other architecture can be a little too much. On the curved brick wall for example, vanilla aesthetic looks a lot better. Your version starts to make the bricks look...
  13. D

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

Well yes. That is kind of obvious.
  14. D

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

WLM is not trying to achieve the E3 look.
  15. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Shall I quote your earlier comment for you? "this team is really organized and know exactly what they are doing so trust them and give the the time they need and stop annoying them by useless questions"
Top Bottom