Recent content by Dude27

+
  1. D

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Finished main storyline of the DLC, haven't touched side quests yet. I want to provide some short feedback. So far, considering the entire Witcher 3 game with all DLC included, I proclaim that this is the best game I've ever played in my life. I've been playing videogames since 1999 and games...
  2. D

Blood and Wine -- Out Now!

Damn, came home from night shift, but I can't sleep beecause Blood and Wine got released.
  3. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Is it ok to start this dlc on NG with lvl 37? What's the level requirement?
  4. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Do I need to finish main storyline first? Is there any difference if I don't?
  5. D

Breasts are too small.

go play some skyrim
  6. D

Patch 1.08 out now!

Can't find any news on the next patch. Anything?
  7. D

A Way to upgrade your gear....

Don't know about armor, but there are far better swords than the ones from witcher sets.
  8. D

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

PC. new finishers don't work, npcs just grab their throats and fall. I heard reinstalling the game might fix that, but this is absurd.
  9. D

Bug Tracking Megathread

Pls fix the broken combat, this is very important.
  10. D

Broken Combat

This happens in my game as well, killed werewolf in one attempt, Actually any monster is stunlocked when I hit it. Also sounds are missing, yeah. And I can't use potions from my inventory anymore. (E button) I have to drag them into quickslots.
  11. D

Make me feel like cheating or just a bug?

Yeah, silver sword stunlocks most of enemies, also sounds are missing. It is most definitely a bug.
  12. D

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

Viggo Mortensen of course
  13. D

1.07 PC patch delay due to console certification process

all bad trends that come into gaming indusrty originate from consoles. This is quite a widespread point of view.
  14. D

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Yesterday i was like "damn a 2..2 GB patch WOW". And then I realized that that it was just an artbook... Nice patch lol
Top Bottom