Recent content by duskey

+
  1. D

Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Well deserved. Congratulations and thank you to the entire team at CD Projekt RED. You rebels you!
  2. D

Expansion Set - will there by a physical version also?

Probably not. Distribution is pretty pricy and I doubt it holds up with the low price of the expansions, as opposed to full priced game.
  3. D

New gwent cards in the prologue

The wording in the patch notes are a bit ambigous. It simply means that you can purchase the cards from the prologue at the mercant now. Otherwise they would be unobtainable if you didn't play Gwent during your days in White Orchard. There are no NEW Gwent cards.
  4. D

Collective_1 claiming my video of Priscilla's Song.

No need to claim Fair Use since it is within CD Projekt Red's video policy: http://thewitcher.com/videopolicy Sometimes it might get a bit grey area with licensed songs in a game, but Priscilla's song is an original composition. You definately can dispute it linking to the video policy above.
  5. D

Quest: All Gwent Cards

There isn't a list in-game, so your best bet is finding a fan-site which lists them all.
  6. D

Quest: All Gwent Cards

The 1.04 patch notes mentioned adding Gwent cards to the merchant in White Orchard that you save way in the beginning. I'm assuming that they're those cards.
  7. D

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

I wondered about that too, but sadly not. Mini-spoiler:
  8. D

Novigrad mainquest doesn't reward XP?

Are you playing on PS4? Might be a known bug then: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39300-Exp-bug-makes-game-impossible-to-play-gt-cdprojekt-please-reply?p=1709208
  9. D

Gwent: Old Pals question

Precisely. I imagine you'll be able to play him then.
  10. D

Blackcoughs blacksmith

Had the problem with a few blacksmiths, yeah. Saving and loading the game fixed it for me.
  11. D

Gwent: Old Pals question

12. D

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

Doesn't have anything for me. I hope not, though I'm curious about the "additional" word used in the patch notes.
  13. D

Can't find key from cage in Velen

Same here. When I returned at some point the merchant was gone. Some time later he was back in the cage again.
  14. D

General TW3 questions

They've said you definately CAN miss out on content if you skip side quests and only do the main quests. NOT doing some side quests will affect the main quest and at some point the side quests will become unavailable. No clue on which, where or when.
  15. D

Free Roam

Haven't played it yet, but I assume you need to go through the White Orchard prologue/tutorial area's main quest before you're let loose on the world.
Top Bottom