Recent content by dvirzigel1

+
  1. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Will you fix the thing that when you talk to a shopkeeper your inventory also starts on the potions tab instead of the weapons tab?
  2. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Don’t know if you care about this at all but I don’t think it was ever mentioned so here: https://imgur.com/a/gAxQAI3
  3. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Lindenvale also doesn’t have a loading screen.
  4. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Not saying it looks worse now but why did you actually change it the one on top looks a bit more accurate I think. https://imgur.com/a/rfhsrka
  5. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Will you E3 the deck building screen?
  6. D

A Punch Of Mods Ideas From A Recent Pre Release Gameplay Video

ScoutBr0 how did you add slow walking?
  7. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

I was probably unclear. i was talking about the deck building and stuff screen.
  8. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

I noticed that there’s barley anything different about Gwent. (not even a cool red background) is that something you will do in the future?
  9. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Another bug: Kear Morhen is missing a loading screen. (The inregional one)
  10. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Another bug: I think that the animated background reverts to being on every time you load a save.
  11. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Thats because basically every time I did there was a different bug. sometimes Geralt would disappear from the inventory screen and would only come back after reloading a save. other times Geralt would get up from meditating but the camera would be weird (kind of like the E3 hard lock camera).
  12. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Some bugs: when you go into meditation switch to inventory and quit with start button instead of B (Xbox) a bunch of problems occur. the E3 2014 buttons are missing from some places like skip cutscenes button and conforming new settings. when you go into any shop your inventory always starts...
  13. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Just removed all other mods except E3 HUD and Witcher 1 remake and tried again but they aren’t compatible.
  14. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Thanks. also really hope you’ll make the Witcher 1 remake mod compatible as it is cool.
  15. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Don’t know if you didn’t notice or just ignored but I posted a bug on last page about a missing loading screen.
Top Bottom