Recent content by dwis.740

+
  1. D

E3 2015?

True dat, but there are also stakeholders, other than gamers (like shareholders and partners), that must be taken into account. Huge disparity and uncertainity isn't something welcomed when conducting business. Edit: Also I'm pretty sure they were eager to meet the specific date and were...
  2. D

E3 2015?

It's somewhat true, though I find no ill will in breaking that promise, but rather initial over optimistic attitude with too much confidence in ones abilities. It could happen to anyone. In IT and software development it's a disease, since there is no easy way of telling how much resources are...
  3. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Well... It's a very risky business move, but it's probably for the best, considering the amount of flaming and hating on the forum lately and amount of things which require a lot of attention. I doubt this decision will convert some of the unhappy crowd, but atleast it shows that CDProjekt Red...
  4. D

Obvious Downgrade

I could be wrong, and I'm not a graphics engine programmer myself, but doesn't the problem of Unity stem from bad resource management? Huge amount of preloaded models, present at almost any time, and excessive number of draw calls? I don't own the game though, and have only read about it, but...
  5. D

Obvious Downgrade

I wouldn't go that far in calling some people names or giving them tags, but as a fact some of the complaints are overblown. Some of the discussion lost any rationality or sanity a dozen pages ago. It's more of a witch hunt now, rather than stating concerns. Not that the trailer is perfectly...
  6. D

Obvious Downgrade

Hi everyone I was always a lurker to this forum and have always tried to keep on track with the most recent news of developement of the series since the first games. I never was an active member of the community, but seeing this discussion lately and the bad will (or accusations of such) I...
  7. D

Voting:THE MOST USEFUL POTION in the game, in your view

For me:1st place: White Rafaard2nd place: Swallow3rd place: anti-toxic
  8. D

"Blood of the Elves" bound for September

Good news, though I would rather like to see "Sword of Destiny" instead...
  9. D

Our tribute to Gary

R.i.p. :(
  10. D

Trial of herbs/grasses "Mutations"

I don't remember all but only few (not in any order):- Trail of Grasses- Trail of Dreams- Trail of Mountains- The ButcheryAFAIK this are not all...
  11. D

questions to all those whose interested in the witcher story

Why do you think that eastern european culture isn't like western european? Some of the slavic and eastern european countries were under heavy influence of western culture and catholic church for example like polish, lithuanian, magyar, czech, latvian culture... If you think that eastern europe...
  12. D

Which is your language ???

I speak: Polish, English, German.ps. And maybe some latin sentences... :)
  13. D

Question for Sapkowski readers in Poland

The inkeeper strongly generalised the story, because in reality it is far more interesting and complex... but yes we can say it is much of the real story about Ciri... but the witcher saga is more complex than that and there is also Nilfgaard vs. Northern Kingdoms case, Geralt and Yennefer case...
  14. D

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

I would like to see Villentretenmerth in the sequel (or expansion) :D
  15. D

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

/signed
Top Bottom