Recent content by Dylaniskillen

+
  1. D

(SPOILER) Romance with Yennefer/Triss and others.

Ik add them back damnit I loved Yen ---------- Updated at 03:13 AM ---------- If enough people give voice maybe the developers might do something to atleast let us see them again ?!
  2. D

(Spoiler kind of) Pleaseeeeeee let us see the characters again :(

(Spoiler kind of) Pleaseeeeeee let us see the characters again :( Please do a patch with them, a remastered edition like for the witcher 2 or add them in the dlcs. Please just let me see them after the events of the game so it's new fresh stuff. It's the last game in the series I don't think...
  3. D

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Bring back Yen pleaseeee, I love her accent. Bring back Ciri she's amazing. Bring back Trissssss eskel lambert or someone.
  4. D

Do you think there will be more...

I really liked Ciri and Yen and they only appeared in the game for a short while in my opinion. Should be more, I can't even see em again wtf man noooo
  5. D

After the end of the game - A request please

Add the characters, it's the difference of a good ending and a bad ending in my opinion. Once you beat the game it all your motivation is over atleast for me. I can't see the people throughout the game again! the first game with Yennefer and she only appeared that much like come on man come ON
  6. D

How to retract ability points

How to retract ability points I know you need a potion where do I get it and what is it called?
  7. D

Do you think there will be more...

Do you think there will be more... Do you guys think there could possibly more of the characters in the game that are in the dlcs? do you think the dlc is before the storyline during or after it? I really hope to see some characters again. Honestly I hope they take place after the story to see...
  8. D

[SPOILERS] After the ending

Dandelion and the dwarf I forget his name really sorry are there but they have no dialogue that's new. Ciri and Yen and Triss are gone :((((((((((((( noooooooooOOOOO ik it sucks. Really wished they were there at the end with new dialogue.
  9. D

Possible Sequels

Oh like the create a witcher thing I heard about from someone. Would be cool.
  10. D

Possible Sequels

Geralts story is done, which is a shame kinda. I really liked him even though he wasn't the most emotional. Another game would be great, playing as Ciri or Yen or Triss I don't know. Lambert or Eskel?
  11. D

Does anyone know the song?

I really liked it, great soundtrack :) and thanks
  12. D

I did it CDPR, 100% on The Witcher 3.

(((((((((((((((((((Spoilers)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))3 different endings for ciri actually, 1 she dies/dissapears 2 she becomes empress 3 she becomes a witcheress
  13. D

Two-timing Triss and Yen is the right thing to do

I really liked yen. I like her accent and everything, Triss less so but she was alright. I wish there would have been more of them in the game honestly it's sad
  14. D

can somebody tell me whos idea it was to remove all characters after the ending?

Well if an endings an ending then they should have had more Yennefer and Triss in the game. Most of the game you don't see Yen and you can't see her after. More Ciri would have been good too considering it's the last installment of geralts journey and it's just plain said to end the game being...
  15. D

Does anyone know the song?

Does anyone know the song? Anyone know the song played at cirirs horse race in velen and at the end of the game? same song I'm pretty sure please help :)
Top Bottom