Recent content by DystopiaWanderer

+
  1. D

PC Hotfix

Sorry this is late and unrelated but how did you get stuttering % and latency in RTSS? I've been trying to implement those in my benchmarking layouts for some time.
  2. D

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

For what it's worth: I have three characters, first and third have the bug and have two Ping quickhacks with the quest icon in their inventory. The second character, without the bug, has one Ping quickhack with the quest icon. I don't know if that means anything to anyone, thought I'd post it...
  3. D

Save files are corrupted

CDPR, thank you very much!
  4. D

Save files are corrupted

If your save is 12MB you're probably on console? As far as I know this specific issue has only been reported on PC.
  5. D

Save files are corrupted

I think people who have their saves corrupted at a smaller size are running into a different issue. The problem for a lot of us is absolutely the 8MB limit. While I appreciate you trying to offer information, this is instead muddying the waters. Again, it's not cloud saves. In this thread...
  6. D

Save files are corrupted

He's just a mod on the forum, not a dev. 1608394980 Okay, so they're looking into the save file size limit now. That's good. Our saves aren't exactly corrupted though, they're just too big. I assume if they change the file size limit our saves would be back in working order. Is there anyone...
  7. D

Save files are corrupted

I would think so too. Why aren't deleted items removed from the save files? Is there any reason for this? EDIT: I'm not a programmer, but does this mean a tool could potentially be made by users which lowers file size? Or is it impossible to see which items are still in the game and which...
  8. D

Save files are corrupted

But if I buy a Dodge I know it won't outrun a Ferrari. If I buy a Ferrari I know I can't haul a grand piano. If I use crafting in a game that promotes it I cannot be expected to know it will break. If this was a known issue in TW3 then it should either have gotten more attention in Cyberpunk's...
  9. D

Any way to recover saves?

I have almost the same issue, except for me it's only savegames from later on in the game, ones that are bigger than 8MB. Simply can't continue the game anymore
  10. D

Save files are corrupted

I have this same issue. Started with a long black screen before loading, now that savefiles have reached 8MB it doesn't load anymore. Interesting. I did something similar, but what makes you think that's the reason for the increase in size? EDIT: My thought was the savegame bloated due to all...
Top Bottom