Recent content by eArt67

+
  1. eArt67

Employees and developers are speaking out...

+1 The team needs to come together and start realizing the vast potential of CP2077. Fixing bugs is the first step but can not be the last. Night City NEEDS and DESERVES to be flesh out in how we, as citizens, can interact with it.
  2. eArt67

Employees and developers are speaking out...

The only thing that matters now is that they show a No Man Sky/X4 Foundations level of commitment and start to, not only patching out bugs, but to add features and content too. A bit of communication to us - the players - would not hurt. Performance optimazation and bug fixes are given, but...
  3. eArt67

Next Patch Update?

Apparently no patch today. Some fixes before the weekend would have been very welcome.
  4. eArt67

The Continuation of Cyberpunk 2077

Totally agree. The game is good but with more refinements and additions it could turn into a modern classic. I really hope they will not forget about enhancing the immersive qualities of Night City.
  5. eArt67

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Op: I completely agree. I really hope CDPR will spend some considerable dev time to further refine Night City and how we may interact with it. Start with the furtinture!
  6. eArt67

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

That would be the perfected solution, yes.
  7. eArt67

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

Terrible driving? While not perfect, I have no trouble at all driving through the city. I have not used the fast traveling spots at all so far. The scenery is way too beautiful to just skip by.
  8. eArt67

Next Patch Update?

I hope for today or tomorrow.
  9. eArt67

the Fast Travel point in this game is a hot mess

What's strange about that? That's how most games are coping with fast travel. Would you rather see that one could travel from anywhere to anywhere at any time? I would despise such a solution. If anything, replace the fast travel with a 'real' public transport system using the mono rails.
  10. eArt67

I am having fun. Are you?

I'm having fun, yes. CP2077 is, imo, a very good game but one that could be so much more. Hopefully CDPR recognizes the vast potential of bringing Night City even more to life and takes it as their grand challenge during the coming years.
  11. eArt67

CDPR you can still fix this.

Of course they can 'fix' this. I really hope they spend alot of time not only fixing bugs but introduce more features as well. Look at No Mans Sky or how Egosoft is treating the superb X4 Foundations - years after release, they are still very active in updating, refining and adding to their games.
  12. eArt67

Things that made you feel immersed

Using furniture as a first little step would be nice. It seems as CDPR have somewhat underestimated how many of us wants to interact with the city/world itself, beyond doing the quests. I don't just want to play the game - I want to live in Night City!
  13. eArt67

Crafting mods and weapons broken? WAY TOO OP!

Yup. Some of us enjoys a challenging game. Don't you?
  14. eArt67

CDPR, PLEASE ADD CENTRALIZED MARKET!! Its the future. Where is Amazon?

Centralized market? No, absolutely not.
  15. eArt67

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

I hope we will see many updates to CP2077. Not only the obvious bug fixes but additional content and features to Night City itself. While it is a great game, I sorely miss 'fluff' as: * Lets us use furniture! * Lets us interact with more shops/food stands/restaurants * Where's the weather and...
Top Bottom