Recent content by ebevan91

+
  1. E

Please don't let the witcher series die

TBH I'd rather them just start making new IPs. I'll buy whatever it is.
  2. E

Blood and Wine -- Official Soundtrack

Can't find the combat music that plays quite often in Toussaint :(
  3. E

Graveyard in Beauclair!Go there!NOW!

I read some of them. Yeah I love the humor in this expansion. Also how about that "Paperchase" quest? That was some IRL shit there.
  4. E

Witcher 3 music

Ahh, probably so. I made the assumption that others were already listening to it while I couldn't.
  5. E

Witcher 3 music

Every browser I try to use freezes when clicking on a track to play. IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. Actually the tracks are greyed out too.
  6. E

Patch 1.20 Changelog

My game won't even start after the patch. Downloaded update from GOG.
  7. E

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Red mutagens are easy if you go to Skellige and fight Endrega Drones.
  8. E

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Release Time

Witcher 3 and Hearts of Stone released at midnight in Europe because I remember playing them on Monday evening at like 5 or 6PM central time.
  9. E

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Do we know if it is light/medium/heavy? I'm going to assume it is medium because light and heavy have been getting the shaft for the whole game so far.
  10. E

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

Well considering you live in Cintra they'd have to ship it to a whole different universe. Of course it's going to be expensive.
  11. E

Actually I just realized it has only been 2 days, not 3. Thought I did it on Monday afternoon, but actually did it on Tuesday morning.
  12. E

Sigh... still no code. Never got one the last time I tried to redeem with HoS either.
  13. E

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Witcher 1 ran like shit on my my gaming computer. I can run Witcher 2 and 3 on ultra but even on low settings, Witcher 1 is pretty bad.
  14. E

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

A good balance of map size and content would be best. No overly large map that is spread thin of content, but no small map that is crowded either.
  15. E

Number of playthroughs

Finished main game twice. Hearts of Stone once.
Top Bottom