Recent content by EclecticMINS

+
  1. EclecticMINS

Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

I'm not a developer and am definitely not going to tell someone that is in a profession I'm not in. This is just an observation from watching media about tech for 40 years. My guess is putting the game at a fixed resolution then using FSR 2 to upscale to the end resolution for an example fixed...
  2. EclecticMINS

I sent another ticket and got another email saying the team is aware of the issue so I don’t know if it will ever get fixed but I’m still hoping.
  3. EclecticMINS

No not fixed with 2.02 hopefully it will get fixed soon.
  4. EclecticMINS

Update it's not better I think when I reinstalled it the FSR 2 problem was even worse when i reinstalled it and me messing with the options helped fix the even worse problem that I was having with the FSR 2 issue that still exists. 1697893407 It looks like they think it's a Direct X 12 issue...
  5. EclecticMINS

Ok so I was playing today and it was really bad for me started get black flashing when driving and looking around so i started fiddling around with the graphics and video tabs of the menu and while I was playing in game with my character so while playing the game not in the title screen switch...
  6. EclecticMINS

Isn't FSR 3 just fram generation or is their a new image reconstruction with FSR 3?
  7. EclecticMINS

Quick question to anyone having this issue do you have the game installed on an SSD expansion card or on the internal SSD storage?
  8. EclecticMINS

Good news people it is confirmed they are aware of the issue and are working on it 1696640708 It just seems like your trying to push all the blame on the platform and not entertaining the idea that it could be a problem with the game you do realize we love the game and CDPR and really want...
  9. EclecticMINS

The fact you can replicate the issue on PC by using the same settings the Xbox uses means it's a engine issue I'm not trying to fight with anyone but dismissing people's experiences does not help fix issues ether. 1696448942 It could be an issue how this version of Red engine works with the DX12...
  10. EclecticMINS

Or it could be a game issue and not the system.
  11. EclecticMINS

It's a real shame that the Xbox version is the way it is I'm lucky enough to also have a PS5 and a copy of the game for it not everyone has that luxury. I really wanted to play on Xbox it has bumped me out to the point I just don't want to play the game anymore. I'm just going to put the game...
  12. EclecticMINS

Digital foundrys video just came out and it looks like the Xbox series consoles got the Short end of the stick when it comes to Dev optimization it looks like PS5 again is lead platform for the consoles for CDPR.
  13. EclecticMINS

Yes it is still a issue in phantom liberty.
  14. EclecticMINS

Update 2.0 frequent crashing on PS5

I've been playing for an hour and it has crashed 4 times on PS5 it seems to be happening when the game outo saves or when completing a ncpd Hussle.
  15. EclecticMINS

I just don't like the admins suggesting that it's a hardware issue it's not Wise going around telling people their is something rong with their expensive system.
Top Bottom