Recent content by EdAbra

+
  1. EdAbra

[RETOURS & BUGS] Un topic pour les signaler les tous et dans les patchs les fixer tous!

Je sais qu'il a déjà été signalé mais j'aimerais exprimer mon étonnement sur la non prise en charge des claviers AZERTY qui ne m'a plus posé de problème sur un jeu depuis au moins 10 ans. Un jeu aussi à la pointe que CP2077 qui ne supporte pas les différents layouts de clavier c'est assez...
  2. EdAbra

Broken Systems: Non-lethal

Not to mention Tranquiliser ammo for arm canon that are exploding ammunitions instead of having a syringe type of usage ... They should rework all the concieled weapon mods from monowire to mantis blade and canon arm. For now it really looks like placeholders. More cooldown for exploding dart ...
  3. EdAbra

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Good work guys !!!!!!!
  4. EdAbra

The unbalanced and unintuitive armor system can easily be made simpler and better by replacing it with a damage reduction stat

Yeah they should bring back the style stat for clothes (for whatever use it could have) and make most clothes mostly cosmetic, aside for some legendary ones, expensive moddable gears or military grade gears. I would love more variety in mods than just armor, some logos could be mods ? Should...
  5. EdAbra

Previews for Scope Colours and Upgrade Chance

It should cost money to spray paint or change pieces for those in the color you want inside gunshops, could be a dialogue option or an automaton. Didn't feel the need of this feature, but yeah in such a game world it feels like it's missing.
  6. EdAbra

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

I really like how Kingdom come deliverance manadged it's melee combat system ! I think that, to improve the already existing system, we need a locking system, so player can vary his strikes with the mouse or sticks. We should also have options with let's say 'R' key, dashes and crouch, such as...
  7. EdAbra

Please STOP trying to think for me.

Yeah the non-hability to manage your phone calls and therefore have free hand on your character is really annoying, yep. Unless you are following the character speaking during dialogues, you're free of taking your own path and pace, this phone call thing looks like the easiest and most...
  8. EdAbra

Broken Systems: Non-lethal

This is a great suggestion and I would really enjoy a pacifist path with social connections like in the EMPATHY thread with options to influence people with passive or active skills or in some dialogues, and perhaps enhance some of existing hacks with more effects. Dissociation of hard modded...
  9. EdAbra

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I would agree if I RP mecanics were numerous and had a satisfactory integration, sadly this isn't the case, yet. So, until then this will just be rigid content and the more there will be, the less they will work on other aspects of the game, so.... :/
  10. EdAbra

[Suggestion] Sixth Attribute – Empathy

Let's not be mistaken here, I wasn't on the terrain of PnP Orthodoxy, but rather on how lifepaths could mix with RPG and Gameplay mecanics to have a better feel overall. I thought that your Idea of Empathy overall, not talking about the cyberware thing just on social skills, could eventually...
  11. EdAbra

NPCs Who Need Help

You can bait people doing stuff with sound, say, you see sound systems with scavs and wraiths ? what about someone asking you to get them drugs ? and sometimes they don't repay you because they're broke ? Or somebody crying for help ? People having a car accident but one is a corpo without his...
  12. EdAbra

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

About Car handling and drive : Remapping horn on another key (maybe E) Switching between 3 speed : Slow Urban / Fast Urban / Highway with Lshift and LControl or something like that (Some vehicle could have more some less due to the type of vehicle, and reverse gear could be displayed as a...
  13. EdAbra

[Suggestion] Sixth Attribute – Empathy

I'm wondering if cyberware threshold could mix with "lifepaths", in some ways your system from PnP Cyberpunk could be a passive effect of having or not having points in empathy or all three branches of lifepaths social branches could be in one tab with one just for cyberwares, with edgy things...
  14. EdAbra

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Oh yeah, key bindings for hacks and different icons for car purchase, definetely yes ! Walk option as well. Sleeping in several places not just your place would be cool and yeah spawn vehicle in your metabuilding garage or in a specific place when you get another Safe place (Judy's...
  15. EdAbra

NPCs Who Need Help

Would be nice and no need for much work !
Top Bottom