Recent content by Eddrick_Martin

+
  1. Eddrick_Martin

Which character background will you choose?

I was going to pick Street Kid first(because I'm cliché and couldn't help myself) but after a few months, I'm leaning so much harder towards Nomad. I have a whole list for my playthroughs(just like DA) for what I'm playing as and who. Corpo is unfortunately down a long line.
  2. Eddrick_Martin

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

I usually play games with inverted cameras(unless they're already inverted), but the thing I hate the most is that some games only give you the option to invert one camera control, usually Y. I'd want the option to invert both vertical and horizontal. If not, don't just do one. It is hard to get...
  3. Eddrick_Martin

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing Prey right now. The last time I played a first-person game was probably Far Cry 3 on the PS3. But as I was playing, I was thinking if Cyberpunk will play similarly, that would be amazing. There's a hacking/repairing skill option as well as the skill to mod your weapons better. It's...
  4. Eddrick_Martin

[poll] cp2077 final boss

It would be cool if the 'final boss', or the reason V is in night city, turns out that your parent, your ex or your sibling(regardless of the start) was the one that was at the head of everything that's terrible even for Night City. Or they were even the ones that made the Immortality Chip and...
  5. Eddrick_Martin

Why have voiced protagonist?

Oh, I'm sorry! I'm still not super sure how forums work, can I cut all the perspective talk out so it doesn't get locked? EDIT: Oh! I can edit it. I took down the first part! I also just imagined an Iron Bull like character running around Night City.
  6. Eddrick_Martin

Why have voiced protagonist?

EDIT: I don't want the forum locked, so I took out the first part. I'm sorry about talking about visuals. As for a silent protagonist, I think it could go either way in Cyberpunk 2077. At first I thought that with the setting, the only way is to have your character vocal. But the character Adol...
  7. Eddrick_Martin

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

A thing that I would like to have in Cyberpunk(and really all games) is if you're guarding someone from point A to B, the ability to heal them would be amazing. If babysitting/guard the slow moving NPC/protect the target is in the game, being able to heal them would help so much. It's so...
  8. Eddrick_Martin

Would You Like a Character Creator App from CDPR to customize your "V" PRE-Launch or a Demo?

I think it would be good for it to be a demo on the PS4(and PC and Xbox) for us to see how the character creation could work and also for CDPR because people could give feedback long before the game comes out with the final CC. People could give recommendations and opinions on hairstyles that...
  9. Eddrick_Martin

Character Customization!

I'd like a character customization for someone from our past, if they're apart of the game. Like if our parents, or siblings or even an ex is in the game, I'd like to be able to customize how the look and act. At least a little bit. I think it'll be more immersive than just somewhere along in a...
  10. Eddrick_Martin

Is Jackie DEAD?!

They did say repeatedly that it's very different from what it was before. Just assumed they meant only the style and not that Jackie could be dead.
  11. Eddrick_Martin

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

That kinda feels like female V in the trailer. It would be cool to have to soundtrack change for different types of V, not just male or female. But a female V that really violent. Or a male V that's calm and suave. The soundtrack changing based on who you are in the game, or setting a personal...
  12. Eddrick_Martin

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

The game is supposed to be immersive and realistic. The sun makes everything look happier even when it's crappy. Being in a real city during the day looks happy and like you could have a great day. Being in a real city at night looks shady and dangerous and you always feel like something bad is...
  13. Eddrick_Martin

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is you can't just wander around and check everything out. Like you always have to be for a mission or quest. I like the idea of roaming around and talking to people, or just looking for things and if you happen to be able to complete a quest while you're out and about, great. And...
Top Bottom