Recent content by edg666

+
  1. edg666

go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack'' and pick up the diving suit (from judy) before quest? bad

if you go to the ''abandoned lakeside shack" and pick up the diving suit *(from judy, it is labelled) prior to whatever quest it is used by, you can't take off the diving suit. it is labelled as a quest item, despite never having reached that quest yet. and as a full body outfit, locked and...
  2. edg666

Immersion and HUD settings

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1272? !!! COMBAT MUSIC DISABLE MOD NOW TOO WOOOOHOOOO
  3. edg666

HUD Settings, How to disable enemy health bars?

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/555?tab=posts BOIS AND GALS. the projekt might of failed us. but modders have not. WOOHOO! now we just gotta get rid of that awful combat music, and that idiotic reginald lady that i never agreed to help who keeps calling (AND V KEEPS AUTOANSWERING)...
  4. edg666

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/555?tab=posts BOIS AND GALS. the projekt might of failed us. but modders have not. WOOHOO! now we just gotta get rid of that awful combat music, and that idiotic reginald lady that i never agreed to help who keeps calling (AND V KEEPS AUTOANSWERING)...
  5. edg666

We need an option to disable npc health bars!

shut up man don't get this topic sidetracked with bullcrap. you're right, tho, in this game, enemies aren't even bullet-spongey, not even on very hard, once you're level 25-50. buttttt that just drives home a point. when an enemy isn't bullet spongey, why do we even need the health bars? MY GOD...
  6. edg666

Regina problems

Hi. Regina calls up and the phone auto-answers. Annoying. Very annoying. Maybe if she wants to yabber on in my year something important, and I don't want to answer the phone, don't AUTOANSWER> get her to send that info as a MESSAGE. And IF, IF i want to hear her (censored) voice again, i'll...
  7. edg666

yeh well you might ONLY want x or y thing. and the devs weirdly thought like you. but leaving the following NOT able to be disabled is unsatisfactory, given the wide range of peoples subjective opinions: *enemy health bars! *yellow enemy doritos, above their heads, and the red squares of...
  8. edg666

hud basically ruins this game. they are so close to being on the right track. you can turn off most things. but then, for some reason, some things cannot be disabled. * Enemy Health Bars. idiotically, there is an option to turn off the giant ''boss'' health bars. But not regular joe enemy. They...
  9. edg666

We need an option to disable npc health bars!

CDPR! REMOVE THESE STUPID ENEMY HEALTH BARS. CDPR! REMOVE THE AWFUL YELLOW DORITOS ABOVE ENEMY HEADS! CDPR! REMOVE THE STUPID RED EYE THAT SHOWS WHEN I'M SPOTTED BY ENEMIES! CDPR! REMOVE THE HIDEOUS AND IMMERSION BREAKING COLORED LOOT ICONS AND OUTLINES! CDPR! LET US HIDE THE HIDEOUS YELLOW...
  10. edg666

police response is silly

the cops appear out of nowhere and almost instantly, with the force of an army, just because i ACCIDENTALLY shot some civilian it's only happened twice, but both times, the cops have come down on me so quick, and with a whole army. its a bit ridiculous. there isn't even time to hide or run...
  11. edg666

how do i disable the yellow arrows and red eye-ball icons

they're really cheats. and i'd rather use my scanner and take note of the environment, and not be able to tell when someone has spotted me via a red icon. and the yellow arrows above enemies are really not to my taste. they look really bad in video captures of gameplay, and i'd rather the extra...
  12. edg666

Disable normal enemy Health Bars?

sorry hey i can't square it with cyberware or anything. they SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE HIDDEN. why is this a thing?! how could they possibly justify enforcing those lines above enemies heads? they're a cheat, they look awful. I've had so many cool fights lately that i would of loved to have recorded...
  13. edg666

THEY GOTTA. it's insane. They have so many options for HUD, yet nothing for these obnoxious yellow markers, enemy and loot outlines, icons on loot, enemy health bars? Xp notifications? New area notifications? New item recieved notifications?!!!?? why would someone who wants to turn off the...
  14. edg666

you can turn off the floating damage numbers. you CAN'T turn off the health bars or floating objective markers
  15. edg666

hello, UI help please

help me please disable ENEMY HEALTH BARS and also FLOATING MISSION WAYPOINTS they distract from the beautiful graphics and ruin ''the immersion". thank u.
Top Bottom