Recent content by EduFerraz

+
  1. EduFerraz

Balance council outcomes

You know you can see all The changes in The game, right? They are in portuguese, but The "way" should be the same EDIT: also if i am not wrong you are brazilian or portuguese, so you understand portuguese too hehe
  2. EduFerraz

Playstyle/deck suggestions? (Nilfgaard)

Relax Man, i was Just kidding. About your questiona. Usually People play ensalve with tátics cards mixed with assimilate. Its a good deck and not so toxic
  3. EduFerraz

Playstyle/deck suggestions? (Nilfgaard)

First, dont come back, gwent is dead Second - if you dont follow The number one tip, Just dont play NG Next
  4. EduFerraz

Bot Players?

Yes i stoped some days tô play and tried to play in training Mode and i am only facing those [...]. For me its People Who wants to grind with player forfeiting. What i always do its do 2-0 and never gives gg to them. I hope others players do The same, so they Will stop to try to climb with...
  5. EduFerraz

Balance Changes - November 2023

But why you reached in 30 wins if for be enable to vote you need 50
  6. EduFerraz

Can Jan Calveit even be fixed?

I think if calveit be nerf for something like 4 Power it will be fixed. If you manage to win round 1 and bleed all The good cards in round 2, calveit Will be bad. For me the main problem is Torres. Torres starts in hand in like 8 of 10 games. I almost have sure that some cards have...
  7. EduFerraz

NG is the curse of this game

The funny thing its problably The ng player Will copy The cat and Will replay it and proc assimilate too. Sometimes He Will have 2 cats (ok ok, the mo player can also have 2 of them with that queen spam)
  8. EduFerraz

Changes to the Balance Council

Man, take it easy. As we say here in my country, "use your break" All your post is blaming as pro players were the worst players in the world (worst = evil). First - fun modes i think you want to say seasonal modes. Why in hell someone Who only plays that (or majority plays that) Will want...
  9. EduFerraz

Balance Changes - November 2023

Dont forget fearcat, deadman tongue, that other bronze wich uses a tactics and draw a Card. The other bronze wich oputs The card you want on top of deck in a few turns
  10. EduFerraz

Well as you can see in this topic i already demonstrated why 25 wins in rank was a bit low. Also i decided to show my resulta after reaching pro rank. It tooks me 43 matches, where i win 26 and lose 17. Used 4 diferente decks, One SC simbiose to reach to rank 3 to 1, than a siege nr deck, a...
  11. EduFerraz

Just for the Record, just played 10 matches in rank. Win The first 4 in a row, than i lose 1. I Win The next 2 matches than i lose The next 2. The final game i Win again. So it was 7 wins and 3 loses, exactly The 70% i said before (and i am not lying, if i had lose The last One - 6/4 — i...
  12. EduFerraz

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

Dis you read The last devs Update in those cards?
  13. EduFerraz

Balance Council FAQ—What is it? How to use it?

Dont worry, in Friday they Will release The patch. You need to understand its too dificult to change 60 cards provisions and Power, The codes to do it takes a long time
  14. EduFerraz

Agree with every thing you said here. For real, whats the problem if a player its not elegible to vote? All your post its like the player cant play The game anymore. He cant still have fun in non ranked matches? In seasonal matches? Before The devs made The changes, now its The - in theory -...
  15. EduFerraz

The balance counsil is unbalanced?

I agree with take off The minus, special in provisions. Took One or 2 point in base Power is a thing, a other thing is kill entery archethtype because of The provision nerfs Also like People said, players focus were in popular cards, while The idea was to buff dead cards to make it playable
Top Bottom