Recent content by ehera

+
  1. E

Side quests / car offers broken triggered by text message

Panam, Judy, River, Kerry's quests are all done. Also fixer's gigs are almost done but nothing received about car offering messages.
  2. E

Side quests / car offers broken triggered by text message

I started new game and completed main quests excepting "Nocturne Op55N1". But some side quests just like -Full Disclosure -Send in the Clowns -These Boots Are Made For Walkin' -Violence and most of all fixer's car offers doesn't spawn either. These quests/offers triggered by receiving text...
  3. E

Car offers doesn't pop up

I've finished all Regina's gigs but still no offers from her excepting the first Garena G240. Fixer's offering system must be broken since patch 1.3...
  4. E

"These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" and "Spellbound": When Do They Start?

Even after patch 1.5, "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" still won't start (car doesn't send mail). Already almost all quests completed. Devs could you tell me what is this quest's requirement officially?
  5. E

Patch 1.31

So, how many more months of vacation will be enough for the Devs? It's already been 4 months since the last patch was released. Considering that BF2042 team was criticized for only taking 2 weeks off, I'd think they've had enough to rest. In addition, Patch 1.23 was much better with less bugs...
  6. E

'Riders On The Storm' Weird Weather Trigger (Game Version 1.31)

As you can see in this screenshot, the oncoming sandstorm was clearly visible until version 1.23. Not being able to see anything in the fog is definitely a bug. [...]
  7. E

Updated Roadmap

Bethesda provides us officially game resources and modding tools. But how about this game? CDPR said "We support all modding community!" and provided only just a "dump file" that modders already digged by themselves lol. CDPR should be better to entrust to modders if they can't handle to fix...
  8. E

Updated Roadmap

Does that consideration mean anything to us? Roadmap image are definitely official, and has CDPR ever failed us in a "positive way"? We should learn "not to expect too much for them". They will do nothing until 2022.
  9. E

Updated Roadmap

So, floating car glitch, suddenly combat engage, Nomad car not spawning, all these bugs abandoned and go to holiday vacation already? Are you sure? So disappointed CDPR.
  10. E

Patch 1.31

"floating car" glitch still remains. Why so hard to fix it? I'll back next year
  11. E

Patch 1.3

So, no news for hotfix or something? Floating cars and quest progression problems are game breaking bugs so should be fixed asap. But either way, Devs should do "PLAY TEST BEFORE RELEASE PATCH".
  12. E

fixers do not call to offer cars at all.

Is this problem solved already? I started new game with 1.3, fixers never offer vehicle after Galena and Maimai even many jobs and gigs finished... No need to fix "less often" because I'll buy when I want to buy. In addition to this, there're too many other bugs related to quest progress in 1.3.
  13. E

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

"Floating cars" can seen everywhere because it seems to be removed gravity physic from parked cars in 1.3. I doubt whatever CDPR testing before released patch. These are all bugs that could find in a minute if they did playing test.
  14. E

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Started new game with 1.3, I noticed so many Side jobs or Rides will not happened even Main jobs almost completed. Especially Rides offers happened only MAIMAI P26 and QUARTZ "BANDIT". Devs should revert quest flag timers or triggers something to 1.2 system.
  15. E

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Ambient gang NPCs goes combat mode immediately when player just roaming city. Why are there new bugs one after the other even 8 months passed...
Top Bottom