Recent content by eisberg77

+
  1. E

Patch 1.31 broke combat

Patch 1.31 broke combat Below is from a post on the Steam forums, I have only tested the fiend, and it does in fact not attack anymore except on a rare occassion, even if I am standing right next to him. Combat is broken after blood and wine update fiends and chorts are now broken after patch...
  2. E

I don't own the expansions, but I can use them...

It is because since you got them installed because of family sharing, the files are still there, despite no longer using family share. The game doesn't use DRM, even on Steam, so there is nothing there to prevent you from playing the expansions since the files for the expansions got installed...
  3. E

Timed Response - 100% option 1 after 1700 hours!

Nope. It picks what ever the cursor is on when the time runs out.
  4. E

why cd projekt? Why did you did this to pc gamers . Blood and wine Pc downgrade

I don't understand the problem. The PC version looks like to have higher resolution textures, better shadows, includes ambient occlusion, better anti aliasing. Actually I see no downgrade at all. The PC version still looks better. /shrug
  5. E

Is the new level cap actually working?

Is the new level cap actually working? I am seeing all kinds of reports from people who have the expansion who are currently level 70 and going through Blood and Wine and they are not increasing over level 70 while doing quests and killing things in Blood and Wine even if they are doing a level...
  6. E

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

You get just 1 line in the main game of someone mentioning the mark, that is it.
  7. E

Witcher 3 Intro cinematic, why didn't Yennefer just Portal out?

Witcher 3 Intro cinematic, why didn't Yennefer just Portal out? Why did Yennefer ride through the battle field, instead of just using a portal and avoid it?
  8. E

Can't buy heart of stones expansion.

You have a GoG account where you registered Witcher 3 onto it, right? Witcher 3 is in your library with GoG.com?
  9. E

Can't buy heart of stones expansion.

Buy the expansion pass, it will save you $5 total on both expansions. With that being said, contact GoG's support, they will be better at helping you out.
  10. E

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

I don't think North America got it because physical version sales are on life support, digital sales reign king here in the States. Retailers here probably didn't think it made much sense to order the PC versions. It is possible that the physical sales for Witcher 3 base game didn't do to well...
  11. E

The Witcher 3 for Linux

And how do we know that is even real in the first place?
  12. E

Card Collector Indicator?

So no answer for this yet?
  13. E

Card Collector Indicator?

Improves in*game information for Card Collector achievement * adds indicators to show missing cards. So where do you see this indicator in the game?
  14. E

Will we need Patch 1.10 to play Hearts of Stone?

yes. The developers have already stated that the patch 1.10 was a precursor for the expansion and why it needed to be released first. So yes, you will need patch 1.10 in order to play the expansion. You better hope that the mod makers update their mods in time, otherwise you will have to make...
  15. E

Longest playtime

I have not finished yet. I am at 106 hours and just entered Skellige for the first time, just got done with the Wake.
Top Bottom