Recent content by Ejecutor-EU

+
  1. Ejecutor-EU

GWENT: Thronebreaker is coming to The Witcher Card Game!

I´m saving money, but just because I have most of the cards. If they finally make the campaing available by Ore, which is hard, I think I will have enough :)
  2. Ejecutor-EU

Mahakam Ale Festival has begun!

Really Interesting! Just as an idea. For Winter could be cool to have a skating challenge in the Skelliges islands, as it is said in the books that is something really expected for the Skellige childrens.
  3. Ejecutor-EU

Tags inconsistency between cards.

I know this idea could look like something that will make the game more complicated, and in fact it could be, but this also will create a way to mix Tags and Archetypes in order to create more decks. North: --------- Most of them already have nice Tags like 'Temeria' 'Kaedwin' or 'Cintra'...
  4. Ejecutor-EU

Please, no pro ladder

I tend to play on the professional ladder just to try out new decks vs some decent decks but I still prefer the normal ladder as the professional ladder rewards is not something I would like to get. The only thing that I would add to the pro ladder is some other reward like in the normal one...
  5. Ejecutor-EU

Select your own flag for Pro Ladder.

Select your own flag for Pro Ladder. Hi! There`s an error with the flag displayed on my Pro Ladder profile. It appears the English one but should be the Spanish one as I'm from Spain. I suppouse that the flag is took from the address of our computer so, as I'm living on the UK it appears as...
  6. Ejecutor-EU

Which carácter are you refering? Draig-Bon-Dhu? Maybe with some time I could do a complete list of cards and which tags should they have. Maybe this could be helpfull to CDPR team.
  7. Ejecutor-EU

Tags inconsistency between cards. With the new (and cool) reléase of the Tags like "Temeria", "Redania", "An Craite", ... there's a better way to know a bit more about the cards and it lore but there's a little inconsistency because cards like Sheala and Tridam Infantry should be tagged "Kovir...
  8. Ejecutor-EU

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

Did Geralt go to Meve's camp in the third book? I'm finishing the 5th and I didn't read a single Word about this.
  9. Ejecutor-EU

GWENT: Thronebreaker is coming to The Witcher Card Game!

I don't expect that pve on 27th. We will get 20 cards and I'm pretty sure that this pve mode will be launch after the next season (another 2 months), thats why they said this year. Maybe then they will add more than 20 cards (like a huge expansion) so there will be no problem to add 20 cards to...
  10. Ejecutor-EU

Ranked Play season ending August 27th — a message from Paweł Burza

Really interesting news. Just want to add that ladder should be change in some way. Nowdays Rank 21 (and pretty sure will be closer at season end) is almost the same that top 500, which have their own rewards. Rank 21 should be more accesible.Maybe 500 MMR less tan top 500? Or give at least...
  11. Ejecutor-EU

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I would like to know when the cards that contain a keg are chosen by the server. If they are chosen when you buy the keg or if they are chosen when you open it. And, if it is the last case, I would like to know if a keg bought time ago could loot new content. Eg. The new Dorregaray card.
  12. Ejecutor-EU

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

Really annoying meta There's someone else that feels the game really fucking annoying since you just face Skellige decks? I found miself 90% against SK and you can't try a fucking new creative deck cause have no sense with such an overpowered faction. There's any viable deck that counters...
  13. Ejecutor-EU

Error in the Mill system

Error in the Mill system Hi guys! I found an error in the Mill system and either my brother and me got it. I've got a second Phillipa Eilhart when I reached lvl 20 but the mill system do not recognice since yesterday that I have any duplicated legendary. I noticed the error also cause I...
  14. Ejecutor-EU

Any suggestion to improve this deck?

They work pretty well with the siege towers. The tower goes to 16 points, maybe in a deck with more Little bronze rather tan use 4 at the start that go all together.
Top Bottom