Recent content by el_Bosco

+
  1. el_Bosco

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Was here since the early beta and gave up the game after HC. Now i just log here every 3 months to see if the game is still alive. I'm still mad about what CDPR did and i dont intent to ever come back to this shadow of what Gwent was. #notmygwent Given the incredibly good press CDPR (mostly...
  2. el_Bosco

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I'm not either. Not after HC. Just passed by to see whats going on and i've found pretty much the same.
  3. el_Bosco

So i've just recieved (again) a email saying that "this was the best time to get back to gwent".... Things are pretty desperate no? After 3 months away from the foruns, it is clear by scrolling down in the main page that all the "nay sayers" were right: HC did ruined Gwent for good.
  4. el_Bosco

So finally someone acknowledged something about the absolute FAILURE that HC was.
  5. el_Bosco

Yeah... so generous that they took a good game away from us and handed a poor, less than average game in return. And they went indeed too far. So far that everyone lost sight of them and moved elsewhere. Any of the hardcore players would gladly give 20, 25€ to have Gwent back.
  6. el_Bosco

It is funny that so much time after the amazing launch of the new "Gwent", this is still the most active topic in its official forum...:ROFLMAO:
  7. el_Bosco

Yeah... People are tired of arguing and just moved on elsewhere and let Gwent behind (one could argue that was gwent that left us behind...anyway).. Let it gooo, let it gooooooo.
  8. el_Bosco

Assassin's Creed: Origins - The most boring RPG (?)

Boring?... Been playing it for 170h.
  9. el_Bosco

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Its called "counter-reviewbombing". The game remains the same thought.
  10. el_Bosco

Amazing. Simply amazing. But yeah I understand that THIS is exactly what the bunch of you want. To silence negative opinions.
  11. el_Bosco

Here comes @Archpriest again inflaming the post... I thought we were past this. Using your (offensive) words, this is a topic to "complain and moan". Arent we allowed to voice and keep voicing our discontent towards the game without being sistematically attacked by expressing our opinions? Have...
  12. el_Bosco

We only have one way of doing it: stoped playing the game (most of us have) and voicing out discontent in the proper channels (official foruns). I cant see whats exactly wrong with that.
  13. el_Bosco

Sorry @Karolis.petrikas. I wont play your little game as both me (and the mods) know where it leads.
  14. el_Bosco

That doesnt prove that it wasnt their main focus. It just points that their objective failed. And I too have the distinct feeling that TB that influenced and conditioned Gwent and not the other way around.
  15. el_Bosco

Same as they've read the hundreds of questions in Ask a Dev left unanswered? Same as they've read all the concerns stemmed from a dedicated community (and experts, some of them actually payed by CDPR to provide support) for 2 years and that lead to this disgrace? Even if they did, why havent we...
Top Bottom