Recent content by Elcontusion

+
  1. E

CD needs to make areas being accessible even without quests...

i know. i'm glad you are agree bethesda games are not open world. they force you to do the prologue before they let you access the open world
  2. E

whatever you say. i still have to play it first before i can access the open world. so by your definition the game is not open world because the open world is locked behind the prologue
  3. E

in bethesda games you can't continue to the open world without completing the prologue (which is the mq) first. i guess they are not open world either.
  4. E

not at all. i thought your definition of open world is that the game shouldn't have a prologue
  5. E

every single one of them has a prologue. it might be shorter. but you need to do the main quest first
  6. E

that's not the definition. but give me an example of an open world rpg then
  7. E

it is though. it really is. i know you are trolling at this point but please don't. it's not a good look
  8. E

you can yell all you want. the game is open world. no question about that
  9. E

that is not the definition at all. and the witcher 3 is open world and has the same system so it's not what i presume or not. i'm just stating facts here. yes the heist ends there and you see the title card after that. that is when the actual game starts (after the title card of course) and you...
  10. E

nope. you see the title card after you finish the heist. that is when you finish the prologue/tutorial. i understand you don't like long prologues. you probably hated the witcher 3 too because it works exactly the same as white orchard but that doesn't mean the game is not open world. "Open...
  11. E

what part of prologue/tutorial didn't you understand?
  12. E

you can do that. after you see the cyberpunk title card. that means after the prologue when the actual game begins. you are basically playing a tutorial before that.
  13. E

i did understand. your post makes no sense at all. of course the game depends of the main quest. it's the prologue of narrative a driven game. you need to play it first so it unlocks the rest of the game. what did you expect? you broke the game. that is like me using a console command to...
  14. E

Is really The Witcher 3 more for an RPG than Cyberpunk?

sure. because the game has no combat. they need to make the a deep dialogue system. cyberpunk's stat system works with the combat and the dialogue and the skill checks for doors or terminals.
  15. E

"i broke the game and now it doesn't work. they need to fix this" is this post a joke?
Top Bottom