Recent content by ElectroBlade

+
  1. E

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

Tibor's perfectly fine. Anyone who consistently loses to him lacks an end-game plan.
  2. E

Giant Toad or Katakan?

Katakan also has the benefit of countering Skellige / NR Witcher strats. It definitely beats Toad.
  3. E

Why do people play as Monsters?

This is an endless cycle. You ask people for their opinions, yet are unable to understand them because you're so opinionated yourself, and therefore scoff at any legitimate replies. You say Monsters' playstyle become too familiar, but every deck will feel same-y and familiar when played enough...
  4. E

Sweers, the bane of consume monsters

Nekkers aren't even that central to consume anymore. Sure they're good resistant units to pass from round 2 --> 3, but it's mainly about the Harpies and their eggs now.
  5. E

The most OP cards

People still call Rot Tosser OP? Yikes.
  6. E

50+ level guys with rank 2

Even the highest leveled people can make mistakes that look braindead from someone else's perspective. Countless possibilities can result in questionable plays.
  7. E

Geralt IGNI - 2 same cards in deck

Good ol' Johnny.
  8. E

Any fresh ideas for Monster decks since patch? I've been running harpies

Weather monsters are a good starter deck - they are cheap in scraps and have a good matchup against other low-level decks.
  9. E

Anyone Interested In Joining a Gwent League?

I'm always lookin' for more friends who enjoy Gwent. :)
  10. E

The GG system is ruined by spiteful players

I haven't even been able to GG most opponents who forfeit - the option just doesn't show up. Either way, if 1/10 opponent's don't send GG's as you said, the "missed rewards" are hilariously trivial. I feel like it's more BM to feel entitled to GG's.
  11. E

Nekker positioning after being consumed?

Nekker positioning after being consumed? So I've been playing consume monsters a lot with the new patch. Up until today, the Nekkers that Vran Warrior consumes always spawn to his right, which is good so he can keep eating them. But today, they spawned to his left after being consumed, leaving...
  12. E

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

Caretaker
  13. E

Latest Patch Thoughts

"This game got worse because I don't know how to adapt and refuse to learn" is all I'm hearing.
  14. E

How does a cow carcass spy?

The Nilfgaardians planted cameras inside the dead cows. :smiling2:
  15. E

Any fresh ideas for Monster decks since patch? I've been running harpies

It's a pretty vulnerable unit, but I recently hit rank 11 with it the other day so keep consuming to your heart's content. <3
Top Bottom