Recent content by Elegast7

+
  1. Elegast7

Looking at the Endings... Spoilers

But this whole DNA thing didn't seem to matter for Johnny's chip right? His relic had no problem with the copying and if V hadn't done something J would have eventually completely overriden their personality. So am I missing something here? Was there something special about V's (pre-Johnny) body?
  2. Elegast7

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Perhaps you could mix this with photo mode. There could be like a dozen or so fixed spots in night city where the player can 'take a selfie' or something. You could even make an achievenment out of it if you find them all. :p
  3. Elegast7

Decided to give homecoming another shot

Control counters engine. Who would've thought... :think: Anyway, charge is indeed not good atm. Try Meve + mahakam ale. Anything that can boost a later turn (thunderbolt). imo that helps a fair bit.
  4. Elegast7

Cannot Transmute Cards

Double leader cards. I started playing Gwent again a couple of days ago after not playing it for months. I did all the challenges and recently noticed I have some leader cards double. (These are Eredin, Emhyr and Francesca.) Since I can't seem to scrap them, I failry sure this is a bug...
  5. Elegast7

Witcher 4

You just have to ignore like everything cdpr said to believe that. :p I'm sorry, but the chances are very slim.
  6. Elegast7

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

You mean it's a feature aimed for every non-book reader? Pretty substantial amount of people I would guess.
  7. Elegast7

CD PROJEKT RED at PAX East 2016!

Well, they announced some extra neutral cards in addition to the Skellige deck. So, let's hope. :)
  8. Elegast7

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Always that one guy. :sadtriss:
  9. Elegast7

New to the Witcherverse.

I actually enjoyed the series, although I am obviously in a minority. Am I just that much of a Witcher fanboy? :p
  10. Elegast7

Will Your Character Wear a Punk Hairstyle?

I always liked a head shaven at both sides but in the middle, front to back, very long and in a ponytail. Think that also fits on both men and women. Dunno actually what the characteristics required are for being called 'a punk hairstyle'. Color the hair black and purple, does that make the...
  11. Elegast7

Movies / TV Shows!

I felled exactly the same as you, but I kepped watching (yes, my life is boring like that) and it actually becomes better. (And I say that as a book reader). At the moment watched until episode four and the, aimed at teenagers, still buggers my alot. But if you manage to look past that you'll...
  12. Elegast7

Patch 1.12 out now!

Dunno if this'll be useful for you. But I noticed that I get it mostly after alt+tabbing. And it is almost always fixed by just restarting.
  13. Elegast7

**SPOILERS** "Takes Three To Tango" Quest. Not happy.

I'll probably sound more offensive than I want, but there is something as humor (and common sense) in this world. Although I agree that the romance (Morrigan) in DAO was really well done imho. :P
  14. Elegast7

How are the difficulty levels?

The difficulty in this game is not really like previous ones imho. Go with blood and broken bones, at least. You can always lower it. From Blood and broken bones and higher, health doesn't regen when meditating, but the quasi unlimited swallows potion makes that kinda irrelevant.
  15. Elegast7

The White Frost

Couldn't she just have teleported the white frost away? In the games the white frost is indeed a bit different than in the books then, as in the game the white frost is something that moves around in the universe (said by Avallach iirc). I ofcourse agree with the first point, none can deny that...
Top Bottom