Recent content by Eliadann

+
  1. E

Decks requiring most skill

Thanks all for the answers. I understand that "having to pay attention and take into account your opponent´s play" will always include interact with his play, but no necesarily the other way around. I am currenty playing ST and Monsters, but barely touched other factions yet. I had avoided coin...
  2. E

Decks requiring most skill

Hi all, I did quit Gwent when siege row was removed (and other changes) but now I came back now and I am enjoying it again, and quite a lot. A huge concern of mine with this game compared to others was always the fact of having to actually pay attention to what your opponent is doing, and...
  3. E

New trait: Companion

It exists in NG, it exists in Monsters (crones) and it exists in neutral with a few couple of cards boosting a deploy effect if you have the other in hand. But my proposal for companion trait is different, as it places the sinergy in the deck building step, not in the game. By placing it in the...
  4. E

I see, thanks for the link. It was indeed a good point about add a provision bonus to leader. With my suggestion I try to reward thematic decks, but also to add diversity and complexity to a current meta with too much net decking. - Elia 1571646904 Variable provision costs don´t seem much of...
  5. E

Companion: If you carry more than one card sharing name with this card and compaion trait in your starting deck, increase your provision cap by the number of those cards Surely there are better wording for the above, but I think it´s clear. The deal is to add companion trait to all versions of...
  6. E

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

Huh? What faction challenge? Welcome to the new Faction Grind contest I´d say. This is about pick a faction and grind the hell of of it and get rewards. This will NOT be a challenge until you make the factions play against each other ONLY, guys
  7. E

Fixing Slave Driver

Again, as I said initially, what should be addressed is not the Slave Driver (the topic might be misleading), but the create mechanic itself to prevent create chains. It´s easy, they already changed runes so they cannot create spies, changed sumonning circle and so, so why not change the create...
  8. E

Fixing Slave Driver

Just explained above: Slave Driver > Elven Scout > Elven Mercenary > Oinment > Slave Driver > Elvent Scout > horse Problem is, as I explain in my first post, with the create mechanic, which has NOT been adressed by devs in the patch
  9. E

Unofficial PTR patch notes - 30th January 2018

I simply cannot believe they didn´t touch Slave Driver nor Oinment
  10. E

Entire new mechanics for faction challenges

Entire new mechanics for faction challenges This is a proposal to change mechanics on faction challenges as they are right now. I understand that faction challenges are a cool themed mechanic that relies on favorite faction, but I think that current proposal by CD projeckt red is not what it...
  11. E

Fixing Slave Driver

I do not have issues with a bronze card being played for 17 points, providing there are sinergies behind, or a unique situation. However, I do feel that a bronze card that turns into a six cards in play through a create mechanic chain, is not working as intended. I try to use the Slave Driver as...
  12. E

Fixing Slave Driver

Fixing Slave Driver Hi all, I hear all around that dwarves need badly a nerf, but what really makes jump out of my skin is the perverse relationship between Ointment and Slave Drivers. I´ve thought about this and think it could be faced through a change in Create mechanic. I´ll put it simple...
  13. E

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

What? See, if you really want to give the community something new and refreshing, you should create a faction challenge mechanic where you can only face each other. It makes no sense to have a faction challenge where your pick plays against all as usual. It´s not that hard. - Elia
  14. E

Wardancer to prevent drypassing

Wardancer to prevent drypassing Hi all, Something I fail to understand. Recently has become popular to include a Wardancer just to prevent your opponent from drypassing R2. I have some questions on this. Naturally, opponent drypasses on R2 after he won R1, to recover CA lost to win R1. So, if...
  15. E

What do you think about the new quest system?

I would certainly add a condition "win X games with Y faction without losing a round". This forces you to a different deckbuilding concept to complete your quest Also a "win X games with certain leader" can be nice too
Top Bottom