Recent content by elias_r

+
  1. E

I will not buy a Witcher 3 because...

thanks i've learned from the best ;)/> well to be honest my first choice was Gigabyte but i have a slender like a girl on a diet case couldn't stuff it :)/> so ASUS it is.
  2. E

I will not buy a Witcher 3 because...

My contribution to this light (sic) thread the only Force that's going to stop from buying this piece of excellence is this man nothing else matters. P.S my 560 just died i am going to replace it with My link this card anyway geuss with what i am playing witcher 2 on low of course9600gt right...
  3. E

[Ελλάδα] «Η Τριχωτή Αρκούδα»

Όπα (sic) τι
  4. E

What Makes YOUR Life Worth Living?

Human being has always had 3 reasons to go on 1 himself 2 the others 3 the fear of the end.Plus things to do.I'll take me f.e I have 2 dogs 3 cats A girlfriend, I am going to marry her or kill her someday or maybe both, family, friends, my partner, tons of games to play, debts, things to do that...
  5. E

Just purchased Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Cooler

I was wondering can you attach a second fan in push-pull setting to that ?
  6. E

Why The Witcher 3 Should Be Open World

First and most of all witcher 3 should be -must, will be- awesome . Now I have to say that I am a fan-boy of open world games, especially those who fool me to believe they're world is limitless and let you wonder around even after the game has finished. I believe that an open world gives much...
  7. E

Making the Forum a Safe and Comfortable Place

I have an idea let's make a complaint box thread and stick it to the community section. There anyone -anonymously for simple members- will be able to say anything with out feeling that he or she is been watched ,what makes him/her feel unsafe or complaint about other forum members behavior.
  8. E

Legalizing prostitution (article on my blog)

Excellent read -as always- KoP. Well I, think that prostitution should be legal, it is a necessary evil. But what exactly are we discussing here? Prostitution is out there here and now no matter the legislation. How to make people more tolerant to the idea. How to make a law that minimize...
  9. E

One difficulty level? for Cyberpunk2077,Witcher 3 and other CDPR games

Some people never get old :)
  10. E

Well that guy in the video- playing and "commenting"- is in his early twenties i think .But i can't relate to his stupidity ,being 28 myself ,i can't but to feel that i am a generation apart and the reason is simple. Have anyone of you young people ever played Coins-ops games ? cant write more...
  11. E

This debate on difficulty, needs more thought ,and -game-self awareness. A gamer “L.J.K Setright” would be much needed.Anyway,let me try this . After all this, there should yet remain a balance. Some of us could spent-money and time- on a difficult game some of us could play old games-only- ...
  12. E

I hope that you are safe and well dear voice of reason +1 from me also.
  13. E

A straight no from me. And let me explain my position on the mater . I have started my gaming “carier” as an adventurer -a guy who plays adventure genre games mostly-,those were good times back then-late 90's early 00's – for gamers like me, and for flight simulators but that’s another story. I...
  14. E

What is your job?

Well I am a skeptic not a fanatic. In fact in my line of work, i love genetic manipulation. It's the way that we agriculturalists do business, we hybridize plants(watermelons on pumpkins) and animals(mule) f.e. Our main concern is to maximize food production for the people, and one of the tools...
  15. E

What is your job?

First of all sorry for being way out of topic here. I was fast talking, in my comment earlier. Sometimes I think every one is like me, but this need a better answer, you are right. I will try to be brief but this is an all new subject -and maybe we shall open a new thread-but feel free to ask...
Top Bottom