Recent content by Elliezrah

+
  1. Elliezrah

User is not signed in GOG error

Turns out I wasn't banned. After about a month of waiting I got a reply from support, It was just a persistent server issue. Anyhow, I don't think what I was doing is good so Im gonna stop that and return to Gwent... I just hated some players spamming poisons with cheese deck setup, so I used...
  2. Elliezrah

User is not signed in GOG error

Cant connect to gwent. It is saying that the user is not signed in, but I am. Anyone else getting this? 1607903215 I am probably banned now. I caused some grief to other players. I have to be honest. There were some toxic players and I ended up becoming one of them by griefing them back. You...
  3. Elliezrah

RIP Monster faction.

At rank 3. Definitely not for pro rank. But this is the deck set brought me from rank 10 to rank 3.
  4. Elliezrah

What game are you currently playing

Modding skyrim and a lot of indie games on itch.io... There are still a lot of mods being uploaded for skyrim even today surprisingly.
  5. Elliezrah

The Joke Thread

.... a joke... thread... ?
  6. Elliezrah

Arena is evolving

My last arena session was well over than 3 months ago. I kept on drawing cards with no synergies and losing against lucky combo deck
  7. Elliezrah

Gwent Unplayable Cards

Not entirely agreed. Some cards are very useful in different game mode (just like phoenix at the moment). But I agree that I never see people using some cards. I dont know whats taking so long to buff those two 7 provision cost artifact cards. I think they are spear and shield. Spear attacks...
  8. Elliezrah

Disconnecting from the internet when losing - should this be reported as a cheat?

It never counts as draw, i am very sure of it. I have never rage quitted on gwent and I barely understand their mind set. Usually, happens when opponents fail to win with cheese decks, good players with well thought deck usually stick to end and give me GG despite of their lose in a match.
  9. Elliezrah

Season of the Dryad Ultimate Stats Summary

Surprised with Syndicates low popularity. I know its difficult to use but I usually lose when good players use Syndicate against me.
  10. Elliezrah

Less Artifact Removal Good or Bad?

They should have gone either way: -remove artifact destruction cards but further increase in scenario provision cost -Dont remove artifact removal and give them more flexibility but decrease scenario provision cost If your deck doesnt have your faction scenario also and your opponent uses...
  11. Elliezrah

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

I have to agree it was much more fun playing with less intense cards. There are lot of one hitters and insane combos now that people repeatedly play. Being creative in deck building and to win at the same time is nearly not possible, especially after they released scenario cards. Wasnt gwent...
  12. Elliezrah

RIP Monster faction.

Just want to say i've been winning a lot with MO drone deck filled with organic cards.
  13. Elliezrah

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I never give GG to NG poison spam or SK grave swap etc etc cheese decks. I give GG when opponent actually tries a good hands.
  14. Elliezrah

Why did NG suddenly fall to the bottom?

Im really happy that NG poison spam got nerfed because it was either build a deck with either plenty of purify in it or you lose. And the deck which was made in mind to counter act NG Ball deck isn't that great against other deck types when I come across. Honestly though, I think they should...
  15. Elliezrah

I FINALLY GOT TO PRO!

Congrats, ive been trying also without much success. My best is rank 3 so far.
Top Bottom