Recent content by ellxn

+
  1. ellxn

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I let mine update (Geforce Now, it autoupdates) and played a bit earlier this afternoon, it all went by normally. But it is weird they didn't say anything about it.
  2. ellxn

Lost Game Progress (GeForce Now- Epic Games)

I play on GeForce Now through Steam and haven't had any issue with saves in the cloud. Seems it's an issue regarding the Epic cloud, I'd reach out to Epic support for answers.
  3. ellxn

PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

Does this mean that everyone on ps4 lost their save files as well?
  4. ellxn

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I'm still going around checking the changes. I'm comparing it with older pics I've taken, and the game looks better in general. Even V's skin seems to have better textures, also the lighting. The wait was absolutely worth it. This patch exceeded my expectations, great job guys!
  5. ellxn

Pawel Sasko streaming and discussing the game on Twitch - every Sunday 8PM CEST

Click on the clip icon on the screen, and make sure you don't have a popup blocker enabled. It will bring you to the page to edit and post your clip :ok:
  6. ellxn

Pawel Sasko streaming and discussing the game on Twitch - every Sunday 8PM CEST

You can make clips, I made one yesterday!
  7. ellxn

Hotfix 1.22

Thanks for the work on the game! I have one question though, is the photomode glitch fixed with this hotfix?
  8. ellxn

Gang members scanner is glitched

Nope, been testing it since the patch was released, reloading or rebooting the game doesn't work :( Thanks, I'll send in a ticket!
  9. ellxn

Tried it on every ganger I see, from random gangoons on the street to NCPD missions. I used to be able to see their bounty, level of danger and the crimes they committed in the info, now I can't see any of that. I get the same screen you get after they're dead, permanently. :sad:
  10. ellxn

Since the 1.2 I noticed that scanning gang members doesn't work properly anymore. I get the same screen for all, with a bounty set at 10-15 eddies, the same one that appears when they're dead. Can't see their crimes anymore, can't see the danger level. The info screen that I get is the one you...
  11. ellxn

Patch 1.2

I finally tested it... Yes, you're right. This glitch is happening for me too :(
  12. ellxn

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

Oh, I see what you mean :think: I don't know, maybe he's afraid of being attacked by trolls if he speaks up. We'll see in the future, when the game heals from the current situation.
  13. ellxn

From what I've seen, Mike is active on reddit on the lowsodiumcyberpunk sub.
  14. ellxn

Not gonna lie, all their doom and gloom was getting to me. I was worried :sad: So glad they were all wrong. They cancelled the standalone MP, it will now be included in the singleplayer sequel as a MP mode (think GTA5 and GTA:O). Glad they did, singleplayer stories are the biggest strength of...
  15. ellxn

This is great news! Not only they're not giving up on this franchise, but they also confirmed a sequel, acquired another studio and from now on will be working on two IPs at the same time. Cyberpunk fans won't have to wait another decade for a sequel :cry: That's all I wanted to hear
Top Bottom