Recent content by ElvenNeko

+
  1. E

Your useless talent

Writing for video games... it's useles if you don't have social skills to convince people into even considering you for a job. And since i don't know any other jobs i could do with my disabilities, it's probably end of the line. Since war started, even food prices doubled. I have to skip dinners...
  2. E

How do i start a "Rebel! Rebel!" quest?

I finished "a like supreme", waited for days, walked around, but no call about next quest incoming... am i budgged or i need to do something else?
  3. E

Is there a way to spawn in game object or somehow force quest to end?

I have 15\17 cyberpsycho quests now, but cannot complete it because body with chip i needed to pick up disappeared. I learned about that body much later into the game when i already could not reload the save. Is there a way to fix it, or i won't see where this quest chain leads?
  4. E

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Hey. There is a song that's played on body heat radio, with japanese female vocals and very cute voice. Anyone knows the artist?
  5. E

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

That was suppose to be a white hair, but game apperantly does not know what it is.
  6. E

Movies / TV Shows!

Yeah, i didn't paid attention that english name of the show was different from russian one. Altered Carbon... i saw the first season only so far, and it's even beyond medicore. Show started well, but quickly became boring and predictable, with really childish plot. Even beautiful Dichen could...
  7. E

"Heavy" and "Be my meaning" - a plot concepts by ElvenNeko

Thank you, and the plot follows! Be my meaning (This is the original song in russian) I am drawing yellow lizards, pink snakes Crazy clouds, and sirens, singing in them Behind the window, the sky turns darker But the sky is in my hands, on the smooth surface of walls The guy takes the...
  8. E

"Heavy" and "Be my meaning" - a plot concepts by ElvenNeko

I started with the lore, and now it's time to show how i can handle some of the story-related content, still hoping that one day a developer would be interested to look at my best work in private. As before, it will be very short and simple work: two plots that i wrote for video clips. Why...
  9. E

Movies / TV Shows!

Would highly recommend Expansion - the best sci-fi show that was made in the last years.
  10. E

"Totally not the Witcher" – a lore concept by ElvenNeko

Yes, but it's because it's only a lore, it can even be adapted for any kind of game, including a tabletop one. You can even make a variety of games based on singular lore, because lore does not restrain you from changing gamelay elements. But if you add a story with more or less specific...
  11. E

Ok, i probably chose a poor set of words to explain myself again. Theoretically i know how they work (since i love d&d as a setting for video games and books, while also watching some movies like Stranger Things where people played tabletop games), what i do not know, it's... how to say...
  12. E

I never played any tabletop games in my life. In my small city there is no clubs or anything else related to this thematic. So i cannot involve myself with something i don't know at all. Also i don't think that my stories and gameplay would fit for any kind of a text-based games, since all of...
  13. E

They are like that to not make it easy. They should not have your sympathy, you can hate them but still understand why they did what they did, and help them cover their actions for the sake of humanity. Or you may say "screw compromises" and sell them out, but either way you will have to live...
Top Bottom