Recent content by Elvoclya

+
  1. Elvoclya

ONLY READ IF YOU DONE 'THE HEIST'

Without spoiling, Silverhand and the chip is pretty much a central part of the story of the game, sorry
  2. Elvoclya

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I don't understand why we can see our nude character in the inventory, but the underwears in fpp and photomode is a design choice. That's pretty ridiculous.
  3. Elvoclya

Cyberpsycho sightning: Demons of War bug

I have exactly the same problem except it's 4 quests from Regina that are stuck in my journal
  4. Elvoclya

Can we get an pre-release character editor?

Saints Row and Black Desert Online did it in the past and it was cool, but I doubt CDPR will do it
  5. Elvoclya

Gameplay Stream Announcement

It will be exactly the same but with japanese voice-overs and texts (source : Cyberpunk twitter account)
  6. Elvoclya

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

Even though V is still a character and not an avatar (and it's understandable in a story-driven RPG), I'm very happy that they give us as much liberty as they can in how we can build and create our version of V.
  7. Elvoclya

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

But judging by posts above mine, people are still worried about that lol
  8. Elvoclya

If they remove nudity in scenes like when V save the girl detained by scavengers, yeah ok it's bad in that case. But hiding nudity in the character creation screen is not that bad for me. But CDPR should confirm that they will not censor themselves , because it seems that "censorship" worries a...
  9. Elvoclya

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

- Radios with licensed songs would be cool... if it's not the case I always have a Spotify playlist tho lol... - Finish moves like in the Witcher 3, with heads exploding after a shotgun headshot, dismemberment with the mantis blades and the katana. - Good feedback from the guns. It's something...
  10. Elvoclya

C://USB-01_backup/CONCEPT_ART/CP_visual_styles

Will we be able to make our V look like these artworks ?
  11. Elvoclya

Conan Exiles is only censored in the US. Beside that I agree, Sony is only after japanese games. Cyberpunk should be ok, nobody has to worry about any kind of censorship.
  12. Elvoclya

Does it really matter ? And maybe underwears are like the blur from last year, to hide nudity and the final game will have it in character creation. Either way it's not a big deal for me.
  13. Elvoclya

Art of Your V

Female V with asian traits, as close as possible to the Major from GITS, with a black long coat. Possibly a mix of a netrunner, melee and guns, with the mantis blades obviously. I didn't thought about the background because it's still WIP if I understood correctly, but maybe "street kid"
  14. Elvoclya

Will Cyberpunk 2077 have an Expansion Pass? Just like The Witcher 3?

Maybe they thought about it, but they said nothing about a online component as of now
  15. Elvoclya

Combat system back off ?

In the RPG category yeah sure, but I didn't played a lot of FPP RPGs and it's the first series that came to my mind
Top Bottom