Recent content by Embers29

+
  1. Embers29

What Happened?

They promised the earth and then mid-development cycle realised that they lacked the time, expertise and patience from share holders to implement the majority of it, so what we ended up with was the bare minimum. People forget that CDPR built their entire reputation off the back of a single...
  2. Embers29

Just realized there are no npcs driving motorbikes

Trust me, It's one of MANY. The sheer amount of missing, half-baked features is astounding. Something went REALLY wrong during the development of Cyberpunk.
  3. Embers29

Important Update

Lol bro. They couldn't even be bothered to code in AI to let them drive cars. The only police you see are static in the road-side crime-scenes that are permanent fixtures. You don't need cars when you can magically teleport. PS. Remember this -...
  4. Embers29

Just realized there are no npcs driving motorbikes

There are no police driving cars either, mainly because they don't have any AI and there is no working wanted system. Another lie btw. https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-wanted-system-corrupt-police/
  5. Embers29

Cyberpunk 2077 Difficulty Settings and Highest difficulty on 1st Playthrough

Just main Katana, you dont even need upgrades and stand in front of an enemy (doesn't matter if they're 20 levels higher) and spam right-mouse until they drop, you'll get them permalocked into a stagger animation. You can even take breaks for stamina regen. I've hunted every single Cyberpsycho...
  6. Embers29

Why I'm still thankful for Cyberpunk 2077

Or CDPR massively oversold the game, the features, the dynamism of a living/breathing city. I don't think anyone underestimates what it takes to develop a game of this scope, but when you make promises in all your promo material, when you release a series of videos that focus on aspects of the...
  7. Embers29

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

Then you're not paying attention. Let's work down the list shall we. BTW I'm going to completely ignore the whole political aspect of your comment as it's inherently childish and not necessary considering the plethora of other issues to consider. Complete lack of interactivity with the game...
  8. Embers29

Important Update

Sorry but this is completely counter intuitive. It isn't "hating" when people have spent $60 for a game that hasn't delivered on CDPR's own promises. The criticisms levied at them are mostly all justified and we as consumers should be demanding more aside from bug fixes and optimisation. The...
  9. Embers29

Important Update

Sounds great for console owners, but what about addressing all the complaints around missing features, lack of AI, no activities besides fetch quests and "kill X bad guy", no new game + or new missions post completion, broken inventory and gear system, police path-finding, half-baked character...
Top Bottom