Recent content by emicrania

+
  1. E

Preorders already?

Scam or charity event ^.-
  2. E

What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

Blood Razor FTW !
  3. E

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

in which case is a good thing ^.- ?
  4. E

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

1 month off and i see that not so much changed...however a 4 or 8 co-op would be a blast,even if some of you stink,i d like to share some missions and troubles
  5. E

All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

it feels like they are more confused than we are...damn tw3 is sucking up all the resource godammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. E

heads up display in CP 2077

thanks guys. i ll focus on post on the rant 3d than...
  7. E

it was out of tone and that s why it started with "let's flame" i just want the best for this game but not getting A N Y T H I N G from cdpr is starting to grow on me,maybe some vacation would help...
  8. E

Let's face it. You cannot create true Cyberpunk mechanics.

i'm sorry,do you have any information for sure coming out from CDPR HQ or you are just a really positive,selfconfident guy with his 4th account on this forum?
  9. E

ok let's flame: 1) last time the HUD was posted was June,right after the last E3,so in full hype,7 months are past,no news from CDPR for over an year, post and discussion goes in a circle, EXCUSE ME if i dare remind to the rest of the forum an HUD many people liked. 2) Considering we have a...
  10. E

win
  11. E

Why haven't u said that before! (keepin the ranting)
  12. E

just wanted to say today is 1 year and 1 days we have no news from CDPR.....just sayn...
  13. E

Post what you are listening to

do u live in a construction site my friend?
Top Bottom