Recent content by enidehalas

+
  1. E

Trouble doing alchemy

Actually you can, but the elixir that will be made will be called "unkown elixir" :)Just like you experiment with something random (except that don't make you pass out and give you a high toxicity without any benefit xD)
  2. E

[General] So, why did actually the Salamandra...

Good point, and I hope we are done with Salamandra, we need some fresh blood !
  3. E

1. Not necesserly, don't forget he teleports in the middle of a battle in the Ice Plains at the end. That's not the safestp lace for a child2. That's basicly what I said earlier :p3 I think that Javed worked for Grandmaster, but it is possible that he has been sent to the Salamandra as en...
  4. E

However, I really hope they will put some hints or easter eggs from TW1 in the 2, like stories about a salamandra grandmaster killed by a notorious witcher, or the problems in some clans because of the death of the living God Dagon or i don't know what. Maybe even find some old NPC's like Julian...
  5. E

Monster ingredients = Gold

+1 !Poker dice is just awesome ]:->
  6. E

I agree, unnecessery complexity. Doing a pure sequel of TW would bind too much developper's hands based on choices that we made that were important. Plus look at Geralt, new hair may means few years later.By the way, I think Alvin being Jaques is REALLY obvious (I just went half trough the fitth...
  7. E

[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

Don't think so, peasants say that the old healer died during last winter and no one took her place, until Abigail cameI think it's just a game conveniance. Or that if Abigail don't come, they fetch the first healer they find, even if it's an old hag xD
  8. E

Glad my 2 last theories were seen as pertinant :)Not a brillant mastermind Indeed, but don't forget he is has a puppy who is quite intelligent : The Professor. I wouldn't be surprised that the latter pleaged allegence more to Javed than Aldersberg. There is also no doubt that these two would be...
  9. E

Maybe Aldersberg don't want the child to change the present with all his childishnessMaybe he doesn't want him to be found that it is him, and be killed before he growsMaybe it's Javed that sends them to control Aldersberg and take control of the whole Salamandra for powerMaybe Alvin is not...
  10. E

One thing is strange , how ppl can consider Scoiatiel as evil

On the other hand, you can also switch points of view and see that these weapons are used to kill a thug selling cocai...fisstech to kids (both elven and humans, but seeing the neighbour, more humans must be caught)You can also say that Aldersberg does not "want to save mankind" but "eradicate...
  11. E

[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

Hello everyone, i just went trough the 14 pages, and I just suscribed here today :)I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) something was not said about the reverend and his outcasting of his own daughter :In the epilogue...It brings also light on Mikul, as it makes the rape of Ilsa (even more)...
Top Bottom