Recent content by eos666

+
  1. eos666

This game has been abandoned!

So they finally admittewd that the game development has been abendoned at least for the rest of 2021, and I dont think well see anything substantial in 2022 either - looks like CP2077 has now officially been abandoned. defenitely the most disappointing game release since no mans sky.
  2. eos666

Patch 1.23

well its better than nothing I guess... when can we expect the next gen patches tho?
  3. eos666

ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

are there any infos on the eta and what to expect from the next gen coneole upgrade they mentioned way back?
  4. eos666

What would Fix the game for you?

about 5 more major patches and a next gen update
  5. eos666

Patch 1.1

nice... my corrupted saves started working again! series x here.
  6. eos666

Are they ever gonna fix this mess of a game?

so, its been over a month with almost zero cummunication from CDPR other thatn some super vague patch schedule. you guys think they ever gonna fix this mess?
  7. eos666

Game save issue..... again

same issues here, reported 4 times to support, zero response.
  8. eos666

After over a month of nothing from CDPR, the game is still completely broken on XBOX

just like to remind everyone that the game still wont work on any xbox consoles since it will eventually corrupt and crash your save files (if it hasnt happend in your game yet, consider yourself lucky, it will eventually).
  9. eos666

patch 1.07

I really hope this patch will finally fix the save game corruption for xbox players!
  10. eos666

Potential Bugs?? Xbox

save games getting corrupted at random
  11. eos666

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

the cars and car traffic are especially ugly i have to say, gta 3 looked better.
  12. eos666

Save game xbox

nope, xbox series x here, lost over 100h of progress.
  13. eos666

Still having save corruption problems with 1.06

im also still having the same save corruption issues, xbox series x here. the game will crash and the few most recent saves will be corrupted. completely unplayable.
  14. eos666

Hotfix 1.06

just a friendly reminder that the save game corruption issue is still very much alive and unfixed in 1.06
  15. eos666

Hotfix 1.06

plus savegame corruption is still very much occuring, at least on the series X
Top Bottom