Recent content by equazor

+
  1. E

Problem for gtx 970 users?

I also havent got much crashes, got a MSI GTX970, and have it oc'ed and in 120 hours of playtime only a hand full of crashes. (game goes on but minmizes to tray) or crash to desktop..
  2. E

1.06 do we still need to downclock our gpu?

Same here MSI GTX970 gaming 4GB, OC core clock +140Mhz and memory +500Mhz, powerlimit at 110% not crashing on patch 1.06 here, got 1 crash in 30 hours but that might nog be related to OC.
  3. E

Heavy Stuttering in Villages

For all the memory posts above, i upgraded from 8GB to 16GM ram and have the exact same stutter. So for me it was not a ram issue. Got a clean windows install and there is nothing else running in the background, no virus scanner of browser etc. What did help was disable ingame VSYNC and FPS...
  4. E

nope, was an early adaptor for the GTX970, no free game bundle :-(
  5. E

Game is stuttering after 1.05 Patch

Same here, since patch 1.05 i have a lots of stutter in city's also FPS seems lower then older builds. Nvidia GTX970OC (353.06 drivers) i72600K @ 4.6Ghz 8GB 1600Mhz ram 250GB SSD windows OS with pagefile on OS drive. 250GB SSD Game install Windows 8.1 pro Setting on ultra with Hairworks...
  6. E

Same here, since patch 1.05 i believe i have a lots of stutter in city's also FPS seems lower then older builds. Nvidia GTX970OC (353.06 drivers) i72600K @ 4.6Ghz 8GB 1600Mhz ram 250GB SSD windows OS with pagefile on OS drive. 250GB SSD Game install Windows 8.1 pro Setting on ultra with...
  7. E

Where can I download v1.03 and v1.04 patches?

If you go back, make shure you got some saves left for 1.03 or 1.04, because the savegames from 1.05 aren't compatible with older versions if i am corrent.
  8. E

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

I have the same thing when walking/running with geralt, same stutter as the horse video. Got the problem since 1.03 or 1.04 i think, haven't really noticed it at the beginning of the game. Sometimes its smooth, then suddenly without a reason it start stuttering again, even with high FPS.
  9. E

Patch 1.5 - To install or not to?

I hope so, dont know how many times i wanted to loot some chest and it lit the candle on top instead :-)
  10. E

The nvlddmkm Worrior lvl 9000

Powerlimit (%) is at 100, you can proberly set it to 110%
  11. E

PC Surround Sound Not Working over SPDIF

It is not the game but your soundcard, you always get stereo output on SPdif. Only if you have a soundcard with "DTS Live" it auto encodes to 5.1, otherwise it's only stereo. With movies it is diffrerent because they are always encoded in DTS 5.1 or DD5.1 If you dont like stereo, switch your...
  12. E

Voice not synchronized

Not 100% shure but i believe the voice is synced with the polish language and not the English language.
Top Bottom