Recent content by eran5005

+
  1. eran5005

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

I'm BEGGING you, let us get more cyberware capacity shard drops! Why do you even care if i'm borged out of my mind?? If i wanna slot every iconic and i'm willing to grind the shards for them, why does that bother you? Come on CDPR, give us a break.
  2. eran5005

taking a hiatus until 2.0.2 or when cyberware issues are resolved.

Yeah, i haven't found any cyberware capacity shards in probably 20-30 hours, and i need just a bit more to complete my build, not even looking to slot all the iconic cyberware or anything. Might go back to BG3 until they fix this issue, because i want to have my V. complete and the way i want them.
  3. eran5005

[bug] Cyberware capacity shard drop rate seems bugged

I'm at 304 atm, and have not found any shards AT LEAST from around 295 (probably a lot sooner, but it takes a while to realize they are not dropping anymore). I have also seen people who are at lower capacity (lowest was around 270 IIRC). This bug needs to be fixed yesterday, this is a...
  4. eran5005

It's All About You – Episode 7: A Thing of Beauty

We see the amazing things the community is making every day on forums and social media. When i get an update from CDPR i wanna see what THEY are doing. It's been long enough, show us some new content.
  5. eran5005

Enemies react or don't react to Protocol Breach/Ping

I am fully equipped with legendary hacks, most of the time i use the ones with the passive daemon, yes. I heard there are some bugs with those, but it doesn't happen ALL the time, just some of it, which is why i am so confused.
  6. eran5005

Enemies react or don't react to Protocol Breach/Ping

I can't make sense of it, and it's very frustrating... Sometimes i protocol breach and the enemies are completely oblivious, and sometimes they get suspicious as soon as i finish and start walking around looking for me. Is there some type of mechanic or interaction i am missing? Is this a bug...
  7. eran5005

PC Hotfix

Little rude to complain about your mods being broken after the devs apply a fix to the game, don't you think? The modders will adjust them in no time, go play something else for a day or two (i hear everyone is fawning over this Elden Ring thing).
  8. eran5005

The missed opportunity of Netrunners

I hear people talk about stuff like police chases, car customization, adding motorcycle riders to the city traffic... Are these REALLY important things? Why don't we focus on asking for things that will affect play? Things that are actually Cyberpunk? And what is more Cyberpunk than Netrunners...
  9. eran5005

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

well i clicked on it already. I'll let you know if my PC explodes
  10. eran5005

Yeah, clicking on it gives an error screen, right? It's probably just a mistake or something, but in my wishful thinking it's some sort of teaser for a DLC ^^'
  11. eran5005

Anyone know what this is about...?
  12. eran5005

Hey chooms. I saw there is another update today? It's about 5.7gb (on PC at least), and i was wondering if anyone know what it's about? Since there's no patch notes or anything on it.
  13. eran5005

Did anyone notice there's a lot less food items and clothes drops? Usually i can get a wardrobe sorted pretty quickly (Yes, i'm a filthy role player, no regrets!) but now i can barely scrap together a 1-2 decent outfits, and i'm also pretty starved (pun intended) for food items for the health...
  14. eran5005

Of course i want expansions and story content, and i can have a lot more fun focusing on the story when i don't need to worry about earning eddies or getting new gear :) Besides, just scroll through this thread or check out the VOD of the stream (if available), you'll see how many people are...
  15. eran5005

Everything requires work, i have no issue with that. But it's been more than a year, they know we want this. NG+ is way more important than new apartments, free jackets or some sale at Wilson's.
Top Bottom