Recent content by Eredin_Breacc_Glas

+
  1. E

A Few Random Questions

A Few Random Questions Spoilers abound. 1. In "Of Dairy and Darkness", when Geralt says something along the lines of "I should tell Vesemir about this.", while exploring the cheese room, does he still say that after Vesemirs death? I've only played through that quest in the first act of the...
  2. E

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I've got to disagree with you there. To me, the two Geralts are very different characters.
  3. E

New Digital Comic -- The Witcher: Curse of Crows #1 now available!

Ha! The ultimate form of DRM-less software.
  4. E

My fan plot to TW4

I think that being inspired by multiple works of art and blatantly ripping off of one point to two very different levels of creativity. But, you do have a solid point.
  5. E

My fan plot to TW4

I laughed so hard at that comment, a little bit of snot dribbled out of my nose. Getting back on topic, @geraltzpolski: 1. B&W was Geralt's final adventure. If there ever is a TW4, it won't feature him. 2. There are already a few threads dedicated to TW4. 3. Generally, using other plots as...
  6. E

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

They mentioned months in advance that the GotY update would contain no such changes.
  7. E

TW3 needs of an EE?

Although I agree whole-heartedly, I can assure you that if that is the only thing (Or main thing.) fixed in an E.E., there would be riots. That last part is a joke, of course, but it's not entirely untrue.
  8. E

TW3 needs of an EE?

Exactly what I've been saying on the other 439 E.E. threads. Every single person has a very different idea of what needs to be fixed, and no matter how many years C.D.P.R. spent trying to fix everything for everyone, people would still be complaining about one thing or another. There's no...
  9. E

Bring back 80's hairstyles!

Yes, there's always multiple lines of reasoning that could allow the game to have heavy 1980s elements, but that wasn't entirely my point. It was mostly that the 1980s era is too closely related to the CyperPunk genre. It's become something of a cliche. I think C.D.P.R. would be doing...
  10. E

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

That was for an E.E., not a standard update. Two fairly different scenarios.
  11. E

Bring back 80's hairstyles!

I think CyberPunk always being associated with the 1980s is played out and unrealistic. 1980s music, hair, slang...it's a bit ridiculous. Here's some things to keep in mind. 1. The time difference between the 1980s and 2077 is nearly 100 years. For the same reason that we don't mimick 1910s...
  12. E

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

We're now firmly into off-topic territory. Beware the Sardukkar.
  13. E

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

I like how you waited until you heard the good news to ask that question. Classy. ;) Before you go accusing a person or group of people of being manipulative, listen to both sides of the story. Has that ever happened before, in any C.D.P.R. game? Did you REALLY think it was going to...
  14. E

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

Greatest. Movie. Ever.
  15. E

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

What probably happened: C.D.P.R. artist: "Hey, Marcin. I have some spare time on my hands, and I was thinking about reworking the character Vimme Vivaldi, especially because his current appearance doesn't match his character and personality. Do you mind if I go about doing that?". Marcin...
Top Bottom