Are there any plans to allow new & returning players to play previous journeys (Geralt, Ciri, Alzur, Yenn)? Being able to toggle between the current journey, and a 'legacy journey', would be fantastic. There's contracts for them, after all.
Can you say if you're considering any of these 'quality of life' issues?
1) Being able to adjust ambience volume (birds chirping, etc.).
2) Being able to access player profiles by clicking their name on the leaderboard.
3) Being able to hear the sound of players 'Favorite card' when viewing...
I still play and enjoy Gwent, but would say that it has lost much of its identity now. It's supposed to be a card game played at taverns like in The Witcher 3, but it's currently very far removed from that. At some point CDPR shifted their main focus over to Thronebreaker, and now Gwent feels...
1) Can we expect the 'Strengthen' and 'Weaken' card effects to be reintroduced next year?
2) Will Armor be limited to one faction archetype, or will it also be used to balance units within all factions?
Thanks for your time Burza, I remain very happy with Homecoming so far. (y)
I had mixed feelings when I started playing the PTR on Friday, but Homecoming grew on me very quickly. It's safe to say that I'm completely hooked on Gwent again, in a way that I haven't been since closed beta. Congratulations on a job well done so far! (y)
I'm completely sold on the new...
1) Will there be different versions of Homecoming leaders, just as there are different versions of Queen Meve in Thronebreaker (based on what weapon you equip her with)?
2) Now that the age limit is raised and the virile Queen Meve has used a certain curse, will Cyprian Wiley regain the name we...
I was going to suggest 'Kingdom Come: Deliverance' until I read that you're only interested in older games.
Instead I'm just going to applaud your taste in RPGs. Gothic 1-2 are my all-time favorite ones, followed by the original Witcher.
Good luck on your project!
Exceptional production quality. Either the best Challenger, or tied with the Nilfgaardian one. (y)
- The team that arranged the Viking settlement deserves a lot of credit. Loved the aesthetics, music, animals, and overall atmosphere.
- This is the first Challenger where the cosplay hasn’t...
Scenario: The opponent plays a Redanian Elite (8 strength, 4 armor).
If I deal 12 damage to it (in example by using an Elven Swordmaster), will it die? Or will the +5 boost (from the armor breaking) be applied before the rest of my damage is applied?
Sequence of events:
1. I used to receive Gwent drops on Twitch (once each 2nd or 3rd day on average).
2. GOG changed my GOG account name at my request (around 1 month ago), and I stopped receiving drops.
3. I tried unlinking and relinking my GOG & Twitch accounts at playgwent.com (and removed...
I don't really expect an answer to this (likely too sensitive), but I'll give it a try.
Did Damien Monnier leave because of creative differences about Gwent, and if so, could you comment on what those creative differences were about? Will Project Homecoming be closer to his vision of what Gwent...