Recent content by ErraticSpawn

+
  1. ErraticSpawn

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

I doubt very much that such "praise" will do much. Every game, whether be on Steam or GOG is in the same situation. CDPR knows that and will interpret the comments accordingly. In addition they have hard numbers, like number of players absolute, change in numbers from "old" Gwent to "HC" Gwent...
  2. ErraticSpawn

Open PTR feedback

I mentioned most of this in the "poll" thread, but I guess this is really the proper place for it: - Number of cards (important for Pass decisions) are on the left side, all other stats of the match are on the right, which is inconsistent and I have to look in two places opposite of the board...
  3. ErraticSpawn

HC: First Impression (Poll)

Obviously "not sure yet". I only played a few games so far. Things I have noticed so far were: - Number of cards (important for Pass decisions) are on the left side, all other stats of the match are on the right, which is inconsistent and I have to look in two places opposite of the board to get...
  4. ErraticSpawn

PS4 allowing cross-play. Positive news for Gwent players ?

Depends how you define "crossplay". Yes, you could play Gwent with your PS4 account against other players running Gwent on PC. However, if wanted to play with one single account on PC and console then no, that is not possible. Example: I started playing Gwent on PS4, got a Gaming PC a few months...
  5. ErraticSpawn

I am completely mortified at the release date for homecoming on consoles.

Except that statement is incorrect. I play Elder Scrolls Online on my PS4. All PS4 players in Europe are hosted on one server. PS4 players from US, PC players from Europe and PC players from US are all hosted on separate servers each. There is no crossplay between these different servers at all...
  6. ErraticSpawn

[Poll] How you see the new Homecoming reveals?

I voted "mostly negative" because considering the fact that this reveal teaser was supposed to be shown about 6 weeks ago during the last tournament AND the fact that the game is supposed to come out in October (end of October is now about 7 weeks away) very little substance was shown...
  7. ErraticSpawn

Do you like 3D models of the leaders being on the board?

I think there should be at least an option to select the top-down variant (which I like very much). I just try to imagine what the 3D feels like after your 1000th game and how much delay the animations may introduce. Now 1000 games sounds a lot, but even in casual you can achieve that in about...
  8. ErraticSpawn

Homecoming Reveal

I am really baffled. A few days ago CDPR showed a 40 minute gameplay video of Cyperpunk 2077, which blew me away. A game that will not come out until next year, maybe even only in 2020. Today CDPR showed an 8 minute video of a game that is supposed to come out next month! Half of the time we...
  9. ErraticSpawn

Get your epic cards!

Drop rate must be the same. Just had two kegs in a row where the 5th card was a silver, too.
  10. ErraticSpawn

Thoughts about Gwent Up

Base strength is not only knowing the cards by heart. If you strengthen a card and then boost it as well (which may even happen randomly) then it is no longer obvious what the current base strength of the card is, information which could be game deciding. (Construed) Example: If Imlerith...
  11. ErraticSpawn

Thoughts about Gwent Up

Same here. I started out as a console players (PS4) and switched over to PC once I finally got a decent gaming rig. I used it a few times, but usually forget about starting it beforehand (and I don't like programs on autostart, just so you know). Thing is I hardly miss it, since I know my decks...
  12. ErraticSpawn

How does Duel (Imlerith: Sabbath) work exactly?

Yeah, that's the thing with Sabbath, its ability triggers at turn end. Which means after you play your high card to make him lose the duel, your opponent still has a chance to react to your play by buffing/strengthening Sabbath before the duel starts.
  13. ErraticSpawn

Faction Premium Keg Week starts... now!

Correct, the message was on Twitter. I also found scraps and meteorite powder added to my account (in my case it was quite notable since I had opened 24 kegs, not sure whether all were affected by the bug though). In any case my assumption is that either it was too much effort to actually...
  14. ErraticSpawn

Faction Premium Keg Week starts... now!

Yeah, I actually had 4 golds out of 24 kegs, albeit 2 were taken away by the "bug" (one was Dandelion: Poet, too) and it seems I will not getting them back :-( So much for "inconvenience". I did get a second Mandrake as well :-\
  15. ErraticSpawn

Question Regarding "Mill Spare Cards"

a) I didn't know that, so thanks for the clarification b) I would assume this statement is strictly true only for Bronzes, for Gold and Silvers the limits would be one each, i.e. if I have 2 regular silvers, one of them would be milled. I realize that does not happen often, but I do have a few...
Top Bottom