Recent content by error4o4

+
  1. E

Chapter 1; Undestroyable wall in Salamander Cave

I had this before, sadly my only fix was loading a different save game.The one was totally buggered.
  2. E

[ENHANCED EDITION] - Where do I download it free?

I ... dont understand the logic.So only the Polish version is truely non-censored or watered down?EU version has filters on finishing moves?US version has filters on cards, language and finishing moves?
  3. E

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

Wonderful work good sir!Will make some nice testing abilities for modders.
  4. E

is there a way to draw weapons anywhere anytime?

I think the point should be why have such rule sets that guide us along like small children.If we wish to have our swords out and kill the wrong person and it ruins the game, so be it. Its your fault for being evil.But personal responsibility is a thing of the past any more in games it seems...
  5. E

Downloading problems

Your best bet will be to contact Metaboli UK to figure out what the problem is. Preferably look for telephone #'s, they are faster :)(This is assuming they have their own server for downloading games from.)
  6. E

Prizes Received - Thank you!

73 USD.Am I converting that correct? I'd love to have one, but wow. Puts a new meaning to collectors :)
  7. E

First impressions

Also if you get the censored version, you can download a mod that unlocks the said items.But, just be aware as it is a mod and with the new (massive) update it may not work. (Thats basic mod risks after any patch.) It's bound to be updated for sure, due to its massive demand, but you may have a...
  8. E

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Its the fact of the matter.I want the product to be 100% like they published it.Not a offspring product that has been chopped to meet some pathetic ESRB ratings board standards.And the thought to have to mod my game to make it how it was originally published just seems silly.
  9. E

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Sorry to hear that CDPR, really am.You guys should be informing Atari & others on your business distribution side of things that you are actually putting a burden on your customers. Forcing them to buy from overseas just to get the product how it was made and not some gimped version that a...
Top Bottom