Recent content by ErwinSmith_LUTO

+
  1. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Dear CD, next games invest your budget IN THE GAME!

Not spending your budget on famous actors and exaggerated marketing with promises and lies like you did with Cyberpunk, while the game was a DISASTER! Unfinished, lack of content, lot of bugs etc.. :ok: I imagine the fortune spent on Keanu Reeves, instead of investing in the game Again we see...
  2. ErwinSmith_LUTO

The Witcher Remake is in development!

Petition for MALE FANSERVICE! We all know the original game had tons of female fanservice and 0 male fanservice. I would ask the CD team to also add male fanservice to the Remake. At least make Geralt model hotter like Henry Cavill + Geralt nude scenes. :giveup: TW3, for example, had lot...
  3. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Starfield! Spaaaaaaace...ladders.

Combat looks bad, but I hope the content and fun make up for it.
  4. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Favorite female characters in games?

Lara and Bayonetta
  5. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Good Hope the game has lots of clothes and fashionware :love:
  6. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Does the "Backstory" influence your style and clothes? It would make no sense for a Corpe to wear Street Kid clothes :whistle:
  7. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

Graphics = Ok Gameplay, Combat, Animations, AI, Generic NPCs = HORRIBLE! CD Projekt SAVE Vampire The Masquerade! T-T
  8. ErwinSmith_LUTO

What type of game should it be?

Vampire RPG :sad: (Like Vampire: The Masquerade, character creation, clans, builds, choices) New The Witcher (No pre-defined protagonist, +RPG, character creation, classes/witcher schools, builds, choices)
  9. ErwinSmith_LUTO

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Vampire: The Masquerade The world begs for it! :giveup: I support
  10. ErwinSmith_LUTO

What game are you currently playing

Hollow Knight A Metroidvania Masterpiece
Top Bottom