Recent content by Esclive

+
  1. Esclive

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza ! Thanks again for the dev stream. 3 quick questions : 1.) How are you doing today? 2.) What's the team's thoughts about Uni/Chiro and Witchers trio still being included in maybe 80-90% of the decks, even after their respective nerfs? 3.) With the many reward trees recently added to...
  2. Esclive

Hey Burza ! How are you today? Quick question, I know it's not a priority at all but do you guys plan to give base set leader avatars (the ones when you unlock all nodes of a leader tree) their faction color. Thronebreaker leader avatar have their faction color when the base set ones don't...
  3. Esclive

Hello Burza. Quick question and I know it's not important at all but could we expect, sometime in the futur, to get a fix to the premium version of Golden Froth ? https://imgur.com/a/oIPjlpf Thank you in advance !
  4. Esclive

Will Assire's effect finally be on a gold card as it should be after Homecoming? She's waaaay too oppressive as a silver.
  5. Esclive

Premium Archas Hatchling

Maybe it is because it's an old artwork from The Witcher 3 Gwent. There's only a few cards from it but most of them don't have a Premium version : there's Eithné, Cows of Germain, Hjalmar's Lord of Undvik, Harpy Hatchlings spawned from eggs, Arachas Hatchlings spawned from Behemots, Toad Prince...
  6. Esclive

Five things in Gwent that make me happy

1. My premium Iris and Succubus 2. Playing Iris into Frost with a Wild Hunt Rider ; 3. Playing Iris twice due to Caretaker ; 4. Baiting Removal with Succubus ; 5. Renewing Succubus immediately and succeeding ;
  7. Esclive

[Wild Hunt] A Ride to victory !

Did you even give this deck a try? Because yes it's not a "OMG 7K MMR 90% WINRATE SUPER OP" type of deck like you can find on GwentDB but I can assure you that it's pretty strong nonetheless. I maybe lost once against Spella'tael due to a shitty hand and a lot of Weather counter, never lost...
  8. Esclive

Premium Succ is bae ! <3 I'm level 51, rank 19, 4043 ranking points (reached rank 20 during the previous season / you can always add me on GOG if you want : Esclive) and even tho I only played this deck in Casual for now, I only face players of my level. Didn't play Ranked for 3 days? 4 days...
  9. Esclive

[Wild Hunt] A Ride to victory ! With the recent Mahakam Ale Festival hotfix, the Wild Hunt Hound and the Wild Hunt Rider received a 1 strength buff. So I decided to give the archetype a try and I came to a conclusion : The Wild Hunt Rider is one of the most underrated cards in Gwent ! (Just so...
  10. Esclive

BUG: Dennis Crammer NOT affecting in-deck allies with deploy ability

I'm pretty sure the Agitator spawns a BASE COPY of a dwarf in your deck, it doesn't play the unit itself so it means the Agitator create a NEW unit and doesn't thin your deck soooo... In other words, it's not a bug, it's just that Dennis Cranmer can't affect a unit that doesn't exist at the time...
  11. Esclive

[NEW CARD] Clan an Craite Greatsword

First "You can not compare the self BOOSTING Redanian Knight" - Yes I can and I do it. Of course the Greatsworder strengthens itself, it's a SK card, strengthening is what makes SK SK ! And it just boosted itself, it would always be an 8STR card at best, so even worse than the Tridam...
  12. Esclive

[NEW CARD] Clan an Craite Greatsword

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me. First, "This card is too powerful" - How can you say that when I haven't even seen the card played? Don't judge something before you've seen it in action. For me, this card just looks like a SK version of Redanian Knight. Would you say the Redanian Knight...
  13. Esclive

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Invisible/untargetable egg Just faced a visual bug about Harpy eggs, hopefully it was in Casual Game : http://imgur.com/a/e7pGY Nothing much to say except I couldn't see or target the middle egg. (and yes, I redrawed Saskia)
  14. Esclive

[DEATHWISH] The archetype, the deck, its specificities...

I just updated the Original Post with the new Patch changes : The Alzur's Double Cross and Decoy (boost and not strengthen) ; The Celeano Harpy (get nerfed by 1), Fire Elemental (get buffed by 1), Operator (get nerfed by 2), Bloodcurdling Roar. (get nerfed by 1) I also added 2 new cards in...
  15. Esclive

[DEATHWISH] The archetype, the deck, its specificities...

I just updated the Original Post with 2 new cards in the board of "ITS CORE CARDS AND OTHER CARDS THAT CAN HELP" : The Alzur's Double-Cross (since the Shadow got buffed by 1) ; The Fire Elemental (and its Lesser Fire Elementals). I also added 2 reworks/buff of cards in "WHAT COULD BE DONE TO...
Top Bottom