Recent content by Esett

+
  1. E

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Just thought it was time for me to contribute. I must say i know next to nothing of the Cyberpunk universe, and Cyberpunk 2020 game. I am a fan of CD Projeckt Red and generally love deep RPG's. For ease of use i will approach Game play, Story and Itemization separately. Game play The first...
  2. E

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Although i was glad to play The Enhanced Edition i feel i must adress an issue. The retail version whitch i want to buy hasn't arrived yet. After almost one full month since the release of Enhanced Edition. The local distributor knows nothing and brags about it with words like "How should we...
  3. E

Good old Games got me thinking

Good old Games got me thinking You mean bastards!!You got me hooked on Messiah all over again. I still have the original CDs. To me its one of the best games of all time and playing it again(from GoG.com) got me feeling that special feeling. The quality of Messiah's core design really stands...
  4. E

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

It really matters what do you want from a game. I want a cinematic experience. So that basicly means that games that are not story driven are basicly boring for me. The Witcher delivers while Oblivion doesn't. Oblivion on the other hand will always appeal to people with to much time on their...
  5. E

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

This thread is about Enhanced Edition. Putting that asside, "they are no way near The Witcher" is an english expresion. It means they are far worst games than The Witcher. I am a great fan of The Witcher and really the easiest way to tick me off is to put Oblivion and Morrowind with The Witcher...
  6. E

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Boy you are lucky this is just a forum. There is no other game outhere that even comes close to the depth of The Witcher. KotoR, Mass Effect, NWN 2 are good games. They come no way near The Witcher. Oblivion, Morrowind(this is the way to spell it btw), are dumb games for dumb people. If you...
  7. E

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

What's beautifull about The Witcher is that there is no right build. If you like magic, it's ok. On my first run though the game i spamed only Igni all the way to the end. With very satisfying effects i might add. On my second run through the game i used only swords. Equaly satisfying. It really...
Top Bottom