Recent content by Etainne

+
  1. E

What is the specific reason you love the witcher?

[paraphrase]" That ass puts all others to shame" seriously, where else can we spend over a hundred hours and not feel as if at least part of it was wasted? I have long since lost count of my twee and tw2 runs, they are many. Still, after all this, i find lines i never saw/ heard before, and...
  2. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gone Gold!

aww! look at all of you being all proud of the birth of this child of love :) Isn't it just wonderful. so full of hope and expectation and finally the anticipation has ended, now you just have to do all the hard work that comes after the delivery
  3. E

Forum - bugs and errors

whatever you did fixed mine- my login stuff and personal info was gone for two days, but back now...
  4. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

- if i remember right, and Guy will say if it isn't, the minimum states 7800 gen ati card and the r7 are more better than the 7800 series so you would be alright i am thinking. still just a guess
  5. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

I have been here for what feels like a decade already ( it's not but it seems like it). I have always had confidence in CDPR doing what needs doing even when it is embarrassing or inconvenient. TW1 was superb, but not on release. It took a few weeks to get TWEE out and all was well. TW2 was...
  6. E

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

My favorite? Hands down, the discussion with Zoltan about pigs and society in TWEE. I even used/discussed it as part of a Master's Degree Rhetoric class. Other moments I can never forget are: recieving the sword Aerondite and the discussions with the lady of the lake and her followers, the...
  7. E

Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

Happy Birthday, my Loves. You and those before you do such fine work. Eagerly waiting here in my little cave. Come, the door is open and the kitchen full.
  8. E

I want YOUR face for a game I'm making

Cory- would you like a photo of a living room we are still moving into? we moved recently and while the living room is useable it is still a little cluttered with boxes we have yet to unpack- will send if you like. It is definitely eclectic :)
  9. E

How did you come across The Witcher series?

a few years ago,it was 2007 or maybe 2008, my sister T and I knew a bunch of folks - one was a Polish introvert who we especially liked really well. He was kind enough to whisper a rumor about the game (TW1) being made to T and then she bought a copy for my birthday gift- she gave it to me a...
  10. E

Theme Park Kaer Morhen Medieval Castle with Swords Fights

ok well, if the study is for "would we like to see a park with this theme" then yes/no works. If however the study is a feasibility study, would you need to consider repeat visits or one time per customer? like Disney or Six Flags has repeat visits but the Bolt and Sprocket Museum may not have...
  11. E

10 dishes to try before you die

I love food. It is a tradition that food be comforting in our home, so here are ten comforting foods you may have tried but if you have not, you certainly are missing something. These recipes will get you in the neighborhood of what i make at my home. my 10 dishes list- 1. Texas style Mesquite...
  12. E

Scan today so i can see you tomorrow

Scan today so i can see you tomorrow i dont know if it is a hoax or not- but Run your anti-virus deep scan today before 10 pm Eastern time. It seems there may be malware lurking around that could effect over 250000 computers worldwide, and after midnight eastern will create the inability for...
  13. E

tee heee heeee hahahahaha ok cool - I will ask Sis where to look and tell her to let ya know cuz I shur as heck have no clue :) Not in the least worried about any mentions/ credit/ game character- it's your project and I know you will make it great so absolutely no worries on this end :)...
  14. E

Cory- Deviant art has a whole subclass of people who model in it - Treasa was saying as she was getting ready for work today. She said they do the modeling for stills but you might find a few for fillers if you look over there. Just passing it along. I hope you get lots of people who want to...
  15. E

Best rpg i hav ever played!

oh poo! wrong topic
Top Bottom