Recent content by eternal_streetkid

+
  1. eternal_streetkid

Strange things people want in this game

This thread is epic bait brother. You really got 'em.
  2. eternal_streetkid

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

I can't help but want to disregard this entire post as soon as reading this.
  3. eternal_streetkid

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Seeing the change to the minimap brought a smile to my face, not that it's a big change, but we're getting there. To say the least, I'm very eager to see the complete changelog when it's available.
  4. eternal_streetkid

What game are you currently playing

I haven't played it since release (since I 100% it), but 'The Ghost of Tsushima' has really reeled me in over the past... maybe just under a week. Really fun to play & the circumstances of the story & what surrounds it is really interesting. (i loike herstory) Not to mention how pretty the game...
  5. eternal_streetkid

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

Yeah. Because they've released dozens of looter shooters, huh.
  6. eternal_streetkid

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

I reported this problem as a support ticket on 17 Dec, got a reply on Mar 24. I suggest reporting this like I did, it is a frustrating bug. You, or rather anyone, can submit a ticket here. They don't really see what goes on in the forums too much, I think, so submitting a ticket is the ideal way...
  7. eternal_streetkid

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

I don't know the facts about why CP77 is shorter than TW3. Only what CDPR have said. That being said, with what I do know, I don't think it's too far fetched to say that a considerably large portion of players - who didn't finish TW3 - don't exactly... dislike the game being "too long." I'd...
  8. eternal_streetkid

Post Your Desktop

Felt cute, might delete later.
  9. eternal_streetkid

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

For real, it's crazy this thread even exists to suggest this "improvement." Why have a button assigned to answering a call when the call answers itself anyway. Oh, I think I know why. Illusion of choice. So silly... Thinking about this genuinely gets me mad. Not angry mad, more like a state of...
  10. eternal_streetkid

Is this sliiiightly problematic?

Agreed. I think OP may have racism on their mind & is heavily overthinking this. Seriously though...
  11. eternal_streetkid

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

You are [best girl], congratulations!
  12. eternal_streetkid

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

Tell me something I don't know.
  13. eternal_streetkid

Uggh. So this is improved? [NPC Clones]

I mean... I get Cyberpunk's AI is a bit braindead, but this comparison is straight WHACK. After all you are comparing OG Watch Dogs to Cyberpunk 2077. Two totally different games. You're literally a fugitive hacker in the former game. A fugitive hacker. The entire god damn game's story &...
  14. eternal_streetkid

Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

1.22 more or less immediately as it was released. Albeit, that was around about when I started dropping off from the game. My current issues with the game feel (maybe felt, haven't played again yet) more like inconveniences at the time compared to the game-breaking bugs etc. Thankfully I wasn't...
  15. eternal_streetkid

Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

Might've missed it but I haven't seen anybody describe their experience on base PS4 (base storage too?) as of the new patch. How substantial are the performance differences? All I know so far is visual pop-in is more frequent/noticeable, which is fine. What about getting into fights? Do enemies...
Top Bottom