Recent content by Ethewulf

+
  1. E

Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta?

Well, we don't know anything about it but we can speculate: 1. CDProjekt RED high levels kind of story line 2. Cards 3. Ores/Scraps 4. Unlockables (Different skins? Different boards? I dunno) 5. Achievements? 6. ???
  2. E

Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta?

Not single player as in against A.I. That you can already go and do Practice. There will be a Gwent Campaign sort of thing. So that should be pretty fun.
  3. E

Gwent on Steam???

While what you're saying is true, you can't really compare the size of Witcher/CD Projekt RED with Blizzard, anything they shit out is gold. Plus Hearthstone is everywhere and has a HUGE marketing campaign. Tons of mobile ads, youtube ads, etc. It's ok for them not to be on Steam because they...
  4. E

Betting option at beginning of each match

What I was thinking, yes, use it in a future ranked mode, where you're playing similar players to your elo rank. Right now you never know what's coming so it would suck, but in the future? With stats and level and elo? Could be pretty cool! cdprojekt RED Go ahead, this one is free ;)
  5. E

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

You don't need to pay, you need to play. The more you play the more kegs you'll get. It's a slower path but in no way does it make victory a "paid only" feature.
  6. E

Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

I agree up to the point where a tie will give you something, not a loss. I only managed to get a tie once though, against a friend so I don't know what happens in the game, but it should reward both - in a smaller scale - as it was a valiant effort. As for losses Vaishar said it all. It will...
  7. E

What happenes to purchased kegs after the beta ?

Yeah, the common practice is wipe the Closed Beta progress but not Open Beta. Probably what's going to happen, as it's like you said, unfair to those who did not get in. But the kegs you purchase will be returned, so that's good.
  8. E

Civilization VI Officially announced!

So far I'm really enjoying the game. The addition of districts and the change to the World Wonders changed everything for me at least. Not to mention the other changes. Didn't happen to me. Asked a Civilization to to make a joint declaration of war and we both went into it.
  9. E

Opening Kegs Duplicates

I think a small "counter" below the card telling you how many you already have is a good to have feature.
  10. E

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

It's not so much as a technical issue, rather a "real estate" issue. They have to rethink a big chunk of the UI to make it work. But, It's 100% possible, and if I'm not mistaken it was said it would eventually come. But first the game needs to be releasead, and has to be balanced with all the...
  11. E

Betting option at beginning of each match

Well... this can actually work. You don't need to bet the player himself but there can be a system where you bet against "the house". e.g. Player 1 bets the house (AI) "50 ore" that he'll defeat Player 2. Player 2 can also bet... or not. He decides not to Scenario A: Player 1 wins. He gets...
  12. E

What happenes to purchased kegs after the beta ?

Not confirmed 100%. I asked this and got a reply from a Dev. Source: 1 2
  13. E

Game Chat Request Thread

The problem of the chat will be the amount of bullshit and saltyness that comes out of it. Specific messages to send out is good, being able to chat not so much. Besides this is such a fast paced game, while you're typing "cyka blyat" the guy has already won that round.
  14. E

SUGGESTION: Dont mix PC with XBOX (make this as option).

Oh yeah, of course not. He's a troll. So I ignored that part of what he is saying. BUT, I did feel the need for a mode that allows me to always play higher skilled players. So I get it.
  15. E

How to play with friends

If you mean invite friends that did not get into the beta can't help you with that. I do think it would be cool to, down the line, be able to send invites to buddies. But if you already have friends with in the beta then all you have to do is be friends with them on GOG and then go to Play >...
Top Bottom