Recent content by etravain

+
  1. etravain

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

So, I own a copy of The Witcher 3 on the Xbox One X, but for my next-gen console, I went with the PS5. I want to know if there will be a way of getting the "free upgrade" of the game in some way, or I'll have to buy it again.
  2. etravain

Romance Endings + DLC's

Yeah, the epilogue can be after the DLC's, but it's kind of strange to me, it's seems to me, that the epilogue says in a way that Geralt finnaly settled down, either with Yennefer or Triss (even if he does ocasional contracts in this ending, he still lives with her), so to me, it doesn't makes...
  3. etravain

Romance Endings + DLC's

Hello guys, I don't know if this was already posted, but I started playing the game recently. I started to play the series last year with the first game and fell in love with the series as a whole. The thing for me is, is strange in this game that the game kind of directs you towards the...
  4. etravain

Confused about the mastercraft bear armor.. My Order of the Flaming Rose armor seems to have better stats when I compare online. (I want heavy build)

Yeah, I don't know but i feel like the combination of heavy armor with raw damage is stil unbeateble at this game, if you have a high crtical chance then... you can deal with every tipe of mosnters or humans in groups without having to heal once during combat, the only thing that is hard to...
  5. etravain

what makes aerondight so good?

Hmm, that makes sense. You will continuously have a sword for your level, but it won't be overrated.
  6. etravain

what makes aerondight so good?

Is there a cap of how much damage increase you can get in total?
  7. etravain

Confused about the mastercraft bear armor.. My Order of the Flaming Rose armor seems to have better stats when I compare online. (I want heavy build)

SigilFey, I couldn't agree more, the build I made was based on sword fighting, so all my skills were in that tree and the mutagens augmented Attack Power, but I used the Ursine Set to be able to be in the midst of action while dealing tones of damage. Combine that with the Quen, and you get a...
  8. etravain

Are you comparing only the armor stats or the effects as well? I think all around, the Ursine Set is better, and it has it's grandmaster version as Nithing said above.
  9. etravain

How long would it take to load on PS5

I have an Xbox One X, an the first loading (which is usualy the longest) takes about 15-20 seconds, that already is quite an improvement over the "base" consoles. The PS5 would be almost instantaneous.
  10. etravain

When this game amazed you the most [TW3 spoilers]

Have already played The Witcher 1 and 2 prior to this game, I knew that the side quests and all characters you encounter would be amazingly done, so from the begining, I knew this game was fantastic. But the moment I saw what a masterpiece this game was, was the tough choice you have to make...
  11. etravain

Tw3 Triss for Tw1

Man, some characters in The Witcher 1 looks so odd nowadays, but I prefer the overall atmosphere of the 1st game over the 3rd, I think it resembles more the orignal work, but that's just my opinion.
  12. etravain

Movies / TV Shows!

I just finished watching season 1 of The Boys and I realy enjoyed it, and also the 6th season of Brooklyn 99, I realy love that show.
  13. etravain

top 10 favorite games

Hmm, it's hard to choose 10, but a few of my favorties are: The Witcher series (love since day 1 of the first game); Dragon Age Origins (a BioWare masterpiece); Skyrim; The Arkham Series; Prince of Persia The Sands of Time trilogy: Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2; Knights of the old Republic (both...
Top Bottom