Recent content by Ev3ts

+
  1. Ev3ts

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

Dx11 is also a mess with this version. CPU is also not well used. I rollback to 1.32 with mods and it's way better in all ways
  2. Ev3ts

Patch 4.01 — list of changes

This is not a performance patch at all, come on, nothing is fixed :facepalm:
  3. Ev3ts

the patch fixes nth
  4. Ev3ts

Mise à jour 4.01 — liste des modifications

C'est dommage, 1 mois 1/2 pour avoir du dx12 toujours aussi mal géré. Combiné au RT c'est toujours une catastrophe. N'y croyant plus, je désinstalle.
  5. Ev3ts

you are rambling
  6. Ev3ts

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

4 weeks and still no communication about those DX12 and RT performance issues :cry:
  7. Ev3ts

Any news about another performance patch :confused: Still waiting to play it with dx12 and RT :shrug: 1672214885 Not tested, but seems interesting : https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/7432 It doesn't fix the dx12 stuff (cpu limited etc), but it seems to fix a little bit the RT performance...
  8. Ev3ts

The current patch had a placebo effect on me I think. I had better performance the first few minutes, but that was normal as I was in the middle of nature with nothing around. Then after a while, during the first fight: fps drop, lags, stutters, etc. Just like before. Maybe there is a small...
  9. Ev3ts

Welcome to the disappointed family. Have a seat, a drink, and wait for a salvation patch =)
Top Bottom