Recent content by EverHazy

+
  1. EverHazy

Your preferred platform for cyberpunk(Poll)

I would love to pre-order the pc version right now but really need to wait to see what the specs are going to be. I'm lucky that I can play most of the settings in Witcher 3 on medium currently. I have W3 on both ps4 and pc but definitely prefer playing on pc because I like to add mods now and...
  2. EverHazy

Weekly Poll - 7/26/2019 - Music

This may just be me but I would love to have the tone and feel of Bjork's - Army of me, or the song directly, incorporated into the game...
  3. EverHazy

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

I was originally planning (99%) to go with Johnny Silverhand as my childhood hero choice for my first playthrough, depending on whether or not there were more choices added. Now with the announcement of Keanu Reeves in the role, I'm wondering how much, if any, this will affect other people's...
  4. EverHazy

The Pizza Thread

My favourite is Amy's Roasted Vegetable Pizza. Best pizza I've ever had, bar none. It's almost like eating dinner and dessert all in one! :love: Quoted from their site... "This unique pizza is made with a base of slow roasted onions caramelized to perfection. We spread them over our...
  5. EverHazy

Calling for your questions! Gamescom 2018 Edition

Hello! :D 1) When are we going to get to see another 'game engine' preview? One from Fem V's perspective, so we can put a voice and face to all the demo articles from E3. Also, show us the damn bike already! ;) :love: 2) Will we be able to travel by subway? You keep mentioning cars, bikes...
  6. EverHazy

Character Appearance Thread

Then perhaps using the words "identify with" were poorly chosen on my part, though I couldn't think of anything better to use at the time. This is my, like for many others on here I assume, most highly anticipated game. And although I am sure that the creators could (and will) come up with some...
  7. EverHazy

Good god. lol - - - - - Edited to add: Too distracted by the photo, didn't notice the comment below it.... It's not BS. Take The Division for example, I didn't like any of their presets, no offense to the creators, they just didn't strike my liking. One's enjoyment of a game can be affected...
  8. EverHazy

The idea behind this game is a sense of role play by creating character choices and a world dynamic that fits the players own vision. Not being able to mould the look of your character to fit the personality you want to portray doesn't make a lot of sense when you want to have a character you...
  9. EverHazy

The Madqueen Show just released a video talking about character creation from the demo... Can someone from CDPR, if you can, please confirm whether or not you guys are definitely sticking to presets only? I was really hoping the game would have more customization options, something along the...
  10. EverHazy

Ciri in Cyberpunk

People can demand all they want, only CDPR will decide if they are going to or not. Heck, they could have a group of cosplayers walking down the street, with one wearing her "costume" - no ashen hair - it'd still be a nice easter egg. No one has to remark or focus on it but it's still a nice...
  11. EverHazy

Ciri in Cyberpunk

I think an easter egg would be fun. Something along the lines of interacting with a someone, you notice a rose tattoo (that matches Ciri's) giving us the opportunity to ask about it. They could respond with something along the lines of them getting it with an ash coloured hair girl, who just up...
  12. EverHazy

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I hope no offense was taken from Garrison or my comments. For me, it wasn't intended that way. His comment reminded me of a bit from the news from a week or two ago, can't remember when exactly. Kim went to a night club before (or after, again can't remember the specifics) a meeting with Trump...
  13. EverHazy

lol Well, then I hope Kim doesn't go nuclear when I steal his girl away. ;)
  14. EverHazy

I don't know about you guys but I am obsessed with two outfits from the trailer. I really, REALLY hope that CDPR will allow us access to these for our characters. Even if it's just the spike shawl part. I know that clothing will have perks but I don't want to have to be required to wear...
  15. EverHazy

Building Your Character Thread

Hi guys! :) I don't know how anyone else would feel about this (or if it's already going to be an option) but I was wondering about character saves and sharing. Since character creation is described as being "very in depth", I imagine a lot of us will be spending tons of time just creating...
Top Bottom