Recent content by EvilMonkeyMan

+
  1. E

Is there going to be any dlc's or updates where you can freeroam as Ciri?

Oh so that's why I've just always wondered why most were male. Btw I'm male, So it's just because that the male population mostly play more games than the female population? And that it's most likely that they'd play it more? Because it has a more realistic feeling to play as the same gender as...
  2. E

After the end of the game - A request please

Why does sad music start playing when I finish the game and enter kaer morhen? Oh so I've been wondering something for a while and it's that when I completed the game sad music starts playing where ever I go. Even when I go to kaer morhen it really starts to kick in and hit my emotions. Does...
  3. E

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

I would probably most likely would want some dlc's involving Ciri like being to able freeroam as her. or having Ciri as a companion who travels around with Geralt. I'd reckon it'd be awesome for Geralt and Ciri traveling together whilst killing monsters.
  4. E

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Just wondering but do any of you guys and girls know if their planning on making freeroam available for Ciri but without any of the main stuff or any of the skills Geralt has. I'd really like to freeroam as ciri it would be beyond epic.
  5. E

I've just got to sit and hope that they'll add freeroam for Ciri. But it wouldn't really take much all they'd need to do is add her character into freeroam. Like I only would like to just explore with Ciri killing monsters with no real goal, I don't really care if they don't add any side...
  6. E

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I reckon it would be a great idea because Ciri would continue the witcher series, As Geralt's adventure has ended. So Ciri could follow in his footsteps, plus the devs could squeeze in some mentions about Geralt and that he's still alive and kicking monster butt.
  7. E

Well that's the ending I got. Maybe they could make it that you would have to get that ending to unlock her?
  8. E

Is there going to be any dlc's or updates where you can freeroam as Ciri? I've been wondering for a while but is there going to be any dlc's that involve you free roaming as ciri? Like there's no leveling up or getting new abilities or clothes. But just simply free roaming killing monsters and...
Top Bottom