Recent content by Ex-Salaryman

+
  1. Ex-Salaryman

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I'm about to end act 2 and after reading about the endings I don't feel like playing anymore. The way I see it the suicide ending is the best one,atleast this way V goes out his/her own way.
  2. Ex-Salaryman

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

It looks like CDPR took a page out of Ubisoft's map design.The map is a diarrhea of map icons,not to mention that most of the side activities are painfully generic.There are three varietions of "go there and kill goons". Speaking of side activities.....even though I'm not the biggest Witcher 3...
  3. Ex-Salaryman

40gb day 1 patch?

No sigh of the day 1 patch yet.I'm on Xbox.
  4. Ex-Salaryman

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

Bare in mind that the majority of the people who finished the game at this moment are reviewers who blazed through the game just so they can publish their review in time.
  5. Ex-Salaryman

Vote on next Witcher related content

More Ciri content.
  6. Ex-Salaryman

Would you live in Night City in real life?

I don't want to eat a stray bullet while going grocery shopping,so no.
  7. Ex-Salaryman

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

That day 1 patch better work it's magic because all the talk about bugs worries me.
  8. Ex-Salaryman

So stats are tied to clothing

Jeez, just how expensive is the clothing in this game? I'm getting grandmaster witcher gear vibes right about now. If you played the expansion you know how expensive it is to just make one set.
  9. Ex-Salaryman

Apparently the side content has a big impact and unlocks additional endings.So I'd say you're better off doing as many side quests as you can before you finish the main campaign.
  10. Ex-Salaryman

So stats are tied to clothing

Well that's a bummer since I value style over stats.
  11. Ex-Salaryman

In the thumbnail Judy looks so done with V's bullshit :LOL:
  12. Ex-Salaryman

That won't be a problem for me since I'll primary pursue side content.
  13. Ex-Salaryman

There is no balance regarding the color scheme of the map,there's too much red which makes it difficult to concentrate on different aspects of the map.
  14. Ex-Salaryman

Are you disappointed?

I've yet to play the game so I can't say just yet.
  15. Ex-Salaryman

This is W3 all over again.Expect a menu and map overhaul in the coming months.
Top Bottom