Recent content by ExacoCGI

+
  1. ExacoCGI

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

Some cars has nice visibility e.g. The one that looks like "Golf Mk2" but yeah Far Cry 5 for example had exact same issue, the dashboard was blocking whole view. Would be nice to have "Adjust seat" option.
  2. ExacoCGI

Stealth kills with weapons.

You can still play Stealth using the most realistic approach which is getting from behind and subduing your enemies ( suppressed shots or ppl dropping on the ground is heard from pretty long distance ). I've decided to play Stealth on "RIDERS ON THE STORM" mission and subdued every single guy...
  3. ExacoCGI

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

To me personally driving is okay in CP2077. It's worse than Forza Horizon obviously ( if we ofc ignore the fact that FH4 is unplayable w/ KB ) but better than NFS games, somewhere inbetween GTA 4 & 5 ( GTA 4 was pretty realistic and 5 is arcady ). Still i would say CP2077 handling is soo much...
  4. ExacoCGI

It's really dissapointing.

Agree, however CP2077 isn't doomed yet, I hope CDPR gonna expand the gameplay especially free-roam gameplay with future DLC's, but before that obviously we gonna need to wait for all the bugs fixed. Like some mentioned it's basically a Witcher 3 reskin so far, well atleast CP2077 is way better...
  5. ExacoCGI

[Feedback] Great Game but far from it's full potential.

Hi there, Cyberpunk 2077 has pretty nice side+main quests, good storyline, great character customization, great visuals, enough of weapons/gear. But the gameplay/mechanics is a big problem for an open world RPG. For example you can customize your character in so many ways but you can't really...
Top Bottom